MSI 8800GTX - Brand New! - Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimate360

Weaksauce
I honor your bumps! Thanks!
------------------
Hello.

I have a Brand New MSI 8800GTX for $610.00 Shipped, and a Gigabyte 7950GX2 for $490.00 Shipped. I don't have any pic's of the items because my digital camera is getting replaced.

This is not a spam, ripoff, fraud, whatever you want to call it.

More info about the 8800GTX-
- PCI Express
- Memory: 768MB DDR3 384-bit
- RAMDACs: 400MHz
- Vista and HDCP Ready
- Core Clock: 575MHz
- Model # :NX8800GTX-T2D768E

More info about the 7950GX2 -
- PCI Express
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 512 bit
- RAMDACs: 400MHz
- Vista and HDCP Ready
- Core Clock: 500MHz
- Model # :GV-3D1-7950-RH

Both cards are brand new and is boxed in it's retail package. I can only accept Paypal. It will be shipped using UPS Ground shipping method. Please feel free to PM me if you want more info or if you have any questions.

References -
praavincb (ebay)

Stock images of what you are getting -
ultimate360cardsstockoq2.jpg

I honor your bumps! Thanks!

fl4wless said:
ship first? i have 50+ heat.
ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the NOOBIE next to your name says it all.

you really think someone is just gunna send a vid card to you without getting paid first ?

EVIL-SCOTSMAN said:

you really think someone is just gunna send a vid card to you without getting paid first ?

But he does have good heatware. But still Fl4less, I need you to pay first. I swear to god you will get what you paid for. Please trust me. I am not a scammer.

People may be noobs here but doesn't mean they don't have experience elsewhere. Good luck bump to the OP.

EVIL-SCOTSMAN said:

If that is the case then we need to change yours from Limp Gawd to Effin Idiot.

Did it cross your mind that he might have 50+ evals from trading on Anandtech and then joined here? Or maybe it was from one of the many other boards that uses Heat.

*Disclaimer*
I have no idea about his heat evals, without verifying his heat user name

EVIL-SCOTSMAN said:
Fromthelou Its got nothing to do with how good heatware is, he could have magic whatever, but he is asking for a 610 dollar video card to be shipped first to pay once he gets it.

you give up your 610 dollar video card without being payed for it first to a stranger nub.

You have as good of chance of me sending a $610 video card to a stranger, as me paying someone with no evals $610 first.

Fromthelou Its got nothing to do with how good heatware is, he could have magic whatever, but he is asking for a 610 dollar video card to be shipped first to pay once he gets it.

you give up your 610 dollar video card without being payed for it first to a stranger nub.

EVIL-SCOTSMAN said:
Its got nothing to do with how good heatware is, he could have magic whatever, but he is asking for a 610 dollar video card to be shipped first to pay once he gets it.

Nope. I would never do something like that. But I have told him you must pay first.
Well case is closed. This is getting off topic. Sorry. ;) Back to the orignal post.

If your interested, I will swap 2 7800gtx's 256mb ( lifetime Guarantee) and a boxed brand new AGP 6800gt for the 8800gtx ?

3 video cards for 1

If your interested, pm me.

FYI, scot.. it's pretty common practice for unestablished traders to ship first to high heat members. Not that I consider 50 heat high.. but it's a damn fine start.

Good luck with your sale!

TechnoButt said:
FYI, scot.. it's pretty common practice for unestablished traders to ship first to high heat members. Not that I consider 50 heat high.. but it's a damn fine start.

Good luck with your sale!

Again, the topic with the ship first thing is closed. I understand your point. ;)
But thanks for the luck!

If you take my offer I will send $$ first and the rest upon receipt of the card.

nvermind. bump. Get some Heat bud, they give me shit all of the time when I try to sell because I don thave a shtiload of Heat, but I never scam :cool:

MrFace said:
nvermind. bump. Get some Heat bud, they give me shit all of the time when I try to sell because I don thave a shtiload of Heat, but I never scam :cool:
Me Neither. :) Thanks For the Bump!

GL with the sale

iv had people ship first because i have high heat with items up to $2k in value

then again not everyone can do that

this thread has de-evolved into a crap fest.
I am in a very good mood ATM so you guys will not get sent away for 30 days. I will close this thread
if i see another crap like this you will go somewhere very cold when we send you on vacation for 30 days.

READ THE STICKY AND ANNOUNCEMENT

to the ultimate360 please repost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back