MSI GT72 Dominator Pro - i7 3770k Desktop MSI 290x Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

macksomerville

[H]ard|Gawd
MSI Computer GT72 DOMINATOR PRO-210
http://us.msi.com/product/nb/GT72-Dominator-Pro-GTX-980M.html#hero-overview

24GB of Ram
980M GTX 8GB (overclockable via MSI afterburner)
2x128GB mSSD in raid0
1TB Spin drive for storage
Win8.1

Still using it but on sale, will be factory reset and newest drivers installed. Bought new from Amazon in Dec 2014 and love it to death but wife is having medical issues and its time to clean up some debt ;(

$1800 SHIPPED (will be securely packaged and fully insured)
Id be willing to accept a credit for a high end samsung phone (Note 5 or S6) in partial trade on Verizon network (350-450 Trade Value)
If you pay my asking price I will include a Logitech G700s with upgraded enloop hicap rechargable (2500mah?? from 750), a MEE Headset and pc adapter, a Ratpad and an EVEREKI TITAN backpack to fit it all in.

20151031_000643.jpg

20151031_000716.jpg

20151031_000707.jpg

I havent sold much as of late, so not up to key on payment systems, lmk what you want to do. I can do paypal verified, I have wells fargo or I can do check/mo. heatware is under macksomerville ebay (rolls eyes) is lonewolf187 and I have been [H] for over 16 years... not really looking to go anywhere ;)

Found some headsets Ive won from Lan Parties...

Thermaltake Chronos PC Gaming Headset with boom mic - $35 shipped
http://www.amazon.com/eSPORTS-Crono...1&sr=8-1&keywords=thermaltake+chronos+headset

Titan AX Pro headset (branded for xbox/ps but can be used on pc) - $50 shipped
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Prec...&qid=1446286749&sr=8-1&keywords=triton+ax+pro

20151031_024531.jpg

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Another poster asked about the 390x Gaming... Its coming in new from MSI as a swap, UPS tracking shows it will be here tomorrow for me, Ill update for those interested. I will also have some pics of the laptop.

I will also dust out this beast, or not; if you want to have a piece of Arizona ;)

Last edited:
I also would like to know the price of your 390x. I have another 390x msi 8gb oc and I wouldn't mind crossfiring them.

At this point im going to give the buyer of the system first dibs on what card they want (extra $100 for the 390x). depending on what happens I may list the cards separately. Ill update the post depending on what happens.

Desktop has sold, with the 290x and the 390x. Thanks for all the interest.. Laptop is still up for sale, will update with pics when I can get a moment.

Headsets are BNIB the AX Pro has been sealed about a year and a half? Just found them in the closet ;)

Id be willing to accept a trade for a high end samsung verizon phone (Note 5 or S6) in partial trade on the laptop

Last edited:
Thanks for the interest, Im needing more cash to help pay for some pretty high doctor bills, at this time getting rid of the lappie makes more sense.

Thanks again.

AX Pro's have sold... Laptop and all the accessories are still available along with the Cronos headset... Hell you buy the laptop ill toss the headset in for free ;)

Decided to drop to $1800... Though I have been enjoying FO4 on Ultra, my wifes doctor bills are more pressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back