MSI GTX560Ti-448 $249.99AR

Son. Of. A...

I really want to pick up another one of these and run SLI. Do I need the extra power? Nope. But damn if I don't want it.

And considering the 448 was supposed to be a limited run card, this may be one of the last chances I have to pick one up on the cheap.

Ugh.

For anyone considering this card, I haven't OCed, but they do run fairly quiet, and are good cards. The only thing I can really hold against it is the 1.25 GB of RAM.

These video card deals are killing me. I've been tempted to get the GTX 570 Classified, the Galaxy 580 deal from last night, and this one isn't bad either...

I wish this card was $250 with no tax & rebates to toy with. Come on, make it easy for me to buy stuff ;):D

It will probably go lower if you wait a bit. The 7850 is right around the performance of these cards (Ti 448, 570, HD6950) and it is priced at $249. Can only think they will drop in price going forward and you should see even better deals in future.

GTX 560 ti 448 is a very limited produced card so it may be sold out at any moment.

Solid price for a great card.

Sweet. I just ordered one for my buddy, im building his new rig. I have the evga classified version of this card on water and it kicks ass. Great cooler on this one, he is gonna love it! :)

Sweet. I just ordered one for my buddy, im building his new rig. I have the evga classified version of this card on water and it kicks ass. Great cooler on this one, he is gonna love it! :)

Only downfall of the MSI TF3 PE/OC GTX560ti448 is that nobody makes a full VGA water block for it. Other than that the card has superb air cooling and performs extremely well.

Right now I have the top GTX560ti448 3dMark11 record at almost P8000. This is a good score for even GTX580s and considering I did it with a 2500k makes this score even more impressive. A 2600k would put my score a little over P9,000 on 3dMark11.

http://hwbot.org/submission/2259829_

Best video card I have ever had and I also got a killer deal from Amazon. :)

Last edited:
it was this price last month on Amazon...for a limited time too

SonDa5 and a few others got on this deal...great card, great price....grab them while its hot

I know kepler is around the corner....but these are the 448 cards....waiting will only result in "no more available"....unlike GTX 570 and GTX 580s

Back