MSI K8N Diamond Plus owners...where is the Digicell interface?

Chowder Head

Limp Gawd
Hey guys, I assembled my computer a few weeks ago and forgot that the Diamond Plus has the Digicell, which is an interface showing temp, FSB speeds, DDR voltage, PCI-Express voltages, CPU clock speed, etc.

But when I searched for it, I couldn't find it at all. I even checked the included CD's and see nothing about Digi Cell. Did it get installed automatically with the board and it's hidden somewhere or something? I really have no idea.

Any help would be great, thanks guys.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing...I never used it or even bothered to look at it. All of MSI's utilities are flaky at best like CoreCenter...fuck using that to OC lol...cept LiveUpdate which is ok. Lockbox is probably the stupidest program ever to exist lol.

It was on my disk as a utility. You can always use MSI Live Update and chose the utility one to scan. It will find any updates to an MSI utility and also list the utilities that you don't have installed. Then it's just a quick one-button download, pretty nice.

I also agree that most of these utilities are crap. The i-speeder is the worse imo. It doesn't even state that it's of no practical use if you have broadband--just grays out everything.

Back