MSI K8N Neo F 939 overclocking?

I just got this board and am really not like the overclocking features. Is there anyway to oc without doing the dynamic ocing rank things in the bios? I can't find any options for manaul overclocking. Any one else with this board know what to do?

this was my first s939 board and was a great overall board. i had PCB v. 1.00 aka black PCB so the platinum bios works for that one. i even modded to support SATAII. got 300*9 1.6v out of my 3000+ venice through the bios, never touched the software based overclocking. there are also modded bios out there.

http://www.lejabeach.com/MSIK8N/k8nneo4ultra/k8nneo4.html

theres all of them i think, note the PCB version numbers.

i would think so. if you have the red PCB, i guess the platinum bios doesn't work since they stated the different revisions.

there shouldn't be a big difference between the two boards. you should still be able to push your opty 165 to at least 2.6ghz if not higher. i would just overclock using the bios, never liked/trusted the windows based overclocking stuff.

there are plenty of guides online if you do a quick google search about how to overclock A64 chips.

Back