MSI K8N Neo2 Plat HT Problem

Prod1702

Limp Gawd
I wanted to know if anyone has hte same problem i have or if htere is away to fix it. whenever i go in hte bios to change my HT multi my bios freeze. it only happens when i go under the HT multi part. the window is blank it wont let me change the multi and it will jsut freeze. i do have hte 1.4 bios off the MSI website on the mobo.

Prod1702 said:
I wanted to know if anyone has hte same problem i have or if htere is away to fix it. whenever i go in hte bios to change my HT multi my bios freeze. it only happens when i go under the HT multi part. the window is blank it wont let me change the multi and it will jsut freeze. i do have hte 1.4 bios off the MSI website on the mobo.

Mine did this too... it worked fine for a while then just stopped one day.

yea i cannt overclock anymore i am stuck at 216fsb any higher and my PC wont boot. I have seen others say change the HT from 5 to 4 and than try but i cannt. this sucks.

having same problem too

in other news.....where do you go to set the ram to DUAL CHANNEL.....call me a retard but i am simply missing it

Ok I have discovered a sort of fix. Just use the + and - signs to change the HT. DON'T hit enter to open the menu.

I am getting awesome overclocks right now...

Check the thread

yea i have jsut been useing hte page up and page down now to get it to work i cannt hit enter. If you are useing to dimms you have to put them in the 1st to slots. So put them in Green 1 and purple 2. it took me 30mins to get that because the manul says use the green dimms slots 1st but you cannt run daul ch if you dont use the purple ones.

Back