Multiplier stuck at 6?

kmS

Limp Gawd
I'm not exactly sure when this happened, but I just noticed about a few days ago that when I go to cpu-z it says my multiplier is x6 instead of the stock x8 that it usually is, I'm baffled, I have no idea what I did or if cpu-z is just reading my specs wrong (which it has had problems with in the past). Below is a screenshot of trying to load the optimized stock defaults back and it still says my multi is 6:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/kmsmart13/asdf.jpg

I sure as heck also kno that the speed I'm running at isn't 1.6GHZ as cpu-z says, it also seems shortly after copying the image I noticed it sometimes for a second flickers back to a x8 multiplier for a second then goes back to x6, so do you think it's a problem with cpu-z reading my mobo, or only reading one core or something? Any suggestions would be nice, my specs are in my sig, but has anyone else had the similar problem with cpu-z? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

EIST and C1E are adjusting your mulit based on CPU load. See your owners manual bios section for a description of what these do.

EIST and C1E are adjusting your mulit based on CPU load. See your owners manual bios section for a description of what these do.
Yea, you would have to disable them in the BIOS to have the CPU running at full speed at all times.

Back