Must have games for consoles. Please list

TheCreator

2[H]4U
I'd like to see everyones list of must have games for consoles. Those consoles being PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube.

I've been out of console gaming for a while and looking for some new shit to play.

xbox: halo 1, kotor, halo 2
gamecube: that new zelda thats suposed to come out some time in the future

Xbox - Halo 1, Halo 2 (even though it lacks compaired to #1), any of the splinter cells
PS2 - ??? (dont have one)
GC - Metroid prime, ssuper smash bros (SMASH!!!!!!!!!), Eternal darkness (better than ANY resident evil), and Windwaker (it's cel shaded, deal).

I'll second God of War for the PS2, it's an amazing game.

You have to play RE4 on any system you can, it's the bomb. The GC version looks better.

Xbox - The Halos are good. Burnout 3 and Revenge look great on that system. Ninja Gaiden is fun but F'in hard.

If you like party games, pick up Super Monkey ball, the PS2 and Xbox versions combine both 1 and 2 onto one disc.

If you have a 360, I have to recommend Need for Speed: Most Wanted.

ps2: GoW, ffx, san andreas
gc: re4
xbox: halo2 1 & 2, ninja gaiden, crimson skies, kotr

Forget about all other games until you play Ninja Gaiden. Seriously just do it. The game is like a work of art.

xbox-ninja gaiden,halo1/2,forzamotor sport, coker live and reloaded is very comical, project gotham racing 2, burnout revenge is a million times sharper on this consoles(ps2 looks like 320x240 in more its so ugly, xbox play 480p with what looks like use of AA)
gamecube-RE4 is superious to ps2 here,try any 1st party games there usually atleast decent
ps2- i dunno peopl praise god of war and socom, thats all i hear about on this console

PS2 - Shadows of the Colossus, Guitar Hero
GC - RE:4
XBOX - Ninja Gaiden
NDS - MarioKart+7Friends+Beer <-- could get real ugly at times

keep em coming please... I did pick up Conkers live and reloaded last night and am enjoying that currently... also plan to pick up both Ninja Gaidens for xbox.

Ninja gaiden is sick. Just pick up the Black version of it because I think its the same as the first just with all the hurricane packs and a harder difficulty and a easier one too.

PS2 - If you like RPG's, Final Fantasy X and X-2 (while different) are both very fun. I did like X more than X-2

GC - Mario Sunshine is great, and I dont' think anybody said Mario Kart yet, that one is terribly addictive.

Conker is lots of fun, but it pissed me off that they didn't release it unedited from the N64 version.

you only need ninja gaiden black, i believe it's the same as the regular with more content.

also, buy a dreamcast :D

Slartibartfast said:
you only need ninja gaiden black, i believe it's the same as the regular with more content.

also, buy a dreamcast :D

ahh, ok i wasn't sure if it was the same or not i'll just get black then... bestbuy.com has it listed @ 29.99 so that's nice :)

Xbox - Burnout 3: Takedown, Soul Caliber 2 (xbox version has Spawn), GTA Triple Pack
GC - Pikmin or Pikmin2, RE4, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
PS2 - Shadow of the Colossus, Soul Caliber 3, Final Fantasy X

Xbox:

Second Sight,
From Russia With Love,
Max Payne,
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
Medal of Honor: European Assault

i agree with Mercenaries but not so much with MOH series, however if you dont mind outdated visuals MOH:AA needs to be picked up

XBOX:

Halo 1/2, Jade Empire, Star Wars: KOTR, Splinter Cell 1/2/3, Forza Motorsport, Burnout 3, Ninja Gaiden Black, Grand Theft Auto 3/Vice/SA, Dead or Alive 3, Fight Night 2, Chronicles of Riddick.

PS2:

God of War, Metal Gear Solid 2/3, Gran Turismo 4, Prince Of Persia SOT/TT, Twisted Metal Black, Tekken 5, Devil May Cry 3, Ratchet and Clank: GC, Jak III.

GC:

Resident Evil 0/1/4, Metroid Prime 1/2, Zelda Windwaker, Eternal Darkness (wow), Super Smash Bros, Viewtiful Joe, Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart.

Getting off the subject just a lil bit if you're really talking must play games forget the whole gc, xbox, ps2 era. You gotta go to the snes era. super nintendo had more must play games than any other console.

Back