Must Kill Teddy Bears

Ba. Ba. Ba BADASSS!!! Been here for a month or 2 and Liquid_Cooled's rig and this one are the best, most unique I have seen!! .

You got a lurker to post :p

Mad props to you on this :) I love the artwork on the case.

my favorite part about this case has to be the lighting, it must have been really hard to get all the lights in the right spots and making them only light up that certain spot...

This is one of the best mods I ever seen. It should be in a magazine.

But THE best plexi case mod.

*bows down*

if i remember correctly i think 2 or 3 of his cases have been maximum pc's rig of the month winner dont remember.
i still cant get enough of this case Sheldog this thing is crazy just truely done right.
also in case no one else notices yet one of the A's isnt cut out look carefully, not that it takes anything away from it just wondering if anyone else noticed this as well im sure you did shel.
peace,
modch1ld

Goat_187 said:
This is one of the best mods I ever seen. It should be in a magazine.

But THE best plexi case mod.

*bows down*
Granted :D

and its finally official.

41429203_adff253763_o.jpg

http://www.computerpoweruser.com/editorial/mTOC.asp?guid=44F2806B52434EAF9B283D94BF40FE8B&IType=Computer%20Power%20User&vol=5&iss=10&ItypeID=9

I have been working with them for months to get this together. The Tax forms, the photographer to take new pics, and all the Q&A's, but it looks like It has finally happened. I am so happy. :D

...and I should be getting my parts that I bought with my pre-spent prize money tommorow. Soon another mod begins and the cycle of insanity is complete, and begins again.

(CLAPS)
Congrats!

All your hard work paid off in full!

I still love that case!

Congradulations!!!

I just got my copy of CPU last night, and was comming on here to dig up the thread. Awesome mod.

Sheldog23 said:
I have been working with them for months to get this together. The Tax forms, the photographer to take new pics, and all the Q&A's, but it looks like It has finally happened. I am so happy. :D
TAX forms??? wth kind of Tax forms do you need to fill out for that???

Thanks guys. Appreciate it.:)

CPU mag made me apply for an EIN, employer Identification number with the IRS. Once I had one of those I had to fill out a W-9 and fax it over to the Magazine for tax purposes. Nothing big, just paperwork.

Congrats! I really liekd seeing your mod in teh magazine...its one of my favorites.

i dunno if i replied to this already.
but i think the artwork done on this case is badass....love the whole theme.

Back