Mutant League Football

I think aiming for 750k for this game was a bit too ambitious.

I liked this game and Cyberball with the aluminum quarterback =) and the Robot ref. sounds in the arcade.

I liked this game back in the Sega Genesis days myself. Mutant League Hockey was hilarious. But I doubt there are enough gamers who even know of this franchise today to fund it via Kickstarter, at least to the level the devs were expecting.

750k may have been a little too ambition, but I would have thought the game would have had more nostalgic fans that that. Only 1,105 backers.

It isn't quite the same thing, but try the PC version of Blood Bowl if you're feeling nostalgic.

I thought the Hockey game was the better of the too, but Kickstarter really? Cyberball was a great fun arcade game used to play that all the time never tried the home version back in the day.

I remember this from the way back machine...

I'm surprised there were some takers in the 10k and 8500k bids... hopefully they can still produce the game needed.

Ive been prying someone would make this game. i was following the kickstarter since it started. It did surprise me how few backed it but they did have crazy goals at first. Oh, and people, there is a general chaos being done as well. though Im more for the MLF remake.

Good 'ol Cyberball. The sheer mention of that game brings back great arcade memories.
I remember that if your opponent was ever in the shotgun formation you could CB blitz with the turbo boost to hit the QB before he could even throw the ball.
Once people figured that out, the strategy was playing with 60% of your playbook being totally worthless.

Back