MX1000 mouse acting funky

nosoup4you718

Limp Gawd
I dont really know whats going on, no matter what surface i'm on, the distance from the base i am, or which usb port i use my cursor jumps about 4 inches down the screen randomly.. I make sure the batteries are charged and all that but this one really confuses me.. Doesnt happen with any other mouse.. just this one.

Any ideas?

Did you already try moving the base to another position? My mx1000 can get a little squirrely at work now depending on where I've had the base sitting, in relation to CRT displays and on top of computers.

I have the exact same bug. The cursor jumps to the far left of the screen every so often.
I have had the base station everywhere within the range of the USB cord, but no change. I chalk it up to engineering fault. I can live with it as it only happens once every hour maybe, sometimes more, sometimes less.

No idea how to solve it though...

have you tried reseting it so it changing channels? i have 3 computers in the house all running mx1000's and they all work fine and 2 of the computers are right next to each other. usually if you press the connect button the base then press the button on the mouse. If you have the setpoint sfw installed when you press the button on the base it will prompt you what to do next.

well i've moved the base around and still no luck.. this is only a recent problem really, the last 6 months or so have been great

Back