My 1st Mod Attempt Part 1 ill Call it - Green!

thanks a lot........That *really* helped me. Can't believe I didn't figure something that simple out. Guess I just didn't want to go out and buy any more stuff. :p

Hows it look with the lights off?? ;)

DSCN0584a.JPG

All those wires really scare me away from my first pc build. :eek: I now ask myself if Im still capable... Whats the specs on that rig?

its only my 3rd build, but it definately was the 1st time i ever tried to keep a clean case, and do any sleeving, etc. You wont ever be able to do it, until you try it. Got a digital camera? If you get stuck, post a pic, just about any question i ever had, got answered here in the hard forums.

Specs lets see:

CPU - AMD 64 3000 Venice Core with a gigabyte rocket cooler HSF on it.
VC - EVGA 6800 GT with a Artic Cooling NV5 on it.
SC - Audigy 2
MOBO - MSI K8N NEO2 PLATINUM Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce3 Ultra
Drives- DVD burner, CD rom burner, and a 200 gig hard drive.
Case - Lian Li PC-7AW
MEM - 1 Gig OCZ EL Platinum ddr 400 (3200)
PSU - OCZ powerstream 520w

Other stuff - a Vantec 205 Fan controller, 2 UV green Galaxy 120 MM fans, 1 pack of UV sleeving green kit, Some Chrome Loom for my local PEP boys (car shop), and 2 12 inch UV cold cathode lights.

I think thats about it... and of course the upcoming Water Stuff!

bradyapba said:
its only my 3rd build, but it definately was the 1st time i ever tried to keep a clean case, and do any sleeving, etc. You wont ever be able to do it, until you try it. Got a digital camera? If you get stuck, post a pic, just about any question i ever had, got answered here in the hard forums.

Specs lets see:

CPU - AMD 64 3000 Venice Core with a gigabyte rocket cooler HSF on it.
VC - EVGA 6800 GT with a Artic Cooling NV5 on it.
SC - Audigy 2
MOBO - MSI K8N NEO2 PLATINUM Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce3 Ultra
Drives- DVD burner, CD rom burner, and a 200 gig hard drive.
Case - Lian Li PC-7AW
MEM - 1 Gig OCZ EL Platinum ddr 400 (3200)
PSU - OCZ powerstream 520w

Other stuff - a Vantec 205 Fan controller, 2 UV green Galaxy 120 MM fans, 1 pack of UV sleeving green kit, Some Chrome Loom for my local PEP boys (car shop), and 2 12 inch UV cold cathode lights.

I think thats about it... and of course the upcoming Water Stuff!

Thanks alot. But im still a little scared now considering mine should be a similar build :p

REMEMBER! Turn off those UV lights. Dont leave them on for long periods. My Uv light just burned my entire computer and I had to buy a new computer. Luckely it was only 1200 dollars, worth of computer, and that was in my beloved stacker... I miss it :) So just be careful.

Back