My Crysis Adventure (56k...no.)

I think i'm getting anywhere between 28-40FPS on high settings @1600x1200 with my rig

havent tried it above that yet:D

cant wait for the quad core :D:D

woot.gif

I play with medium settings.

I am gonna wait and get new PC next year and then play this game. I waited like a year before i played FarCry :eek:

OMG ^^^ what settings is that on? Has it been Photoshopped, it just looks warmer than normal.

This game definitely takes turtle rendering to the next level.

I'd like to see some side by side turtle screenshots from UT 3 to compare.

Crysis1.jpg

Crysis2.jpg

Crysis3.jpg

Note fps counter in upper right corner. It'd only need to be 10x faster in order to be playable. :D

Circuit Breaker - This is very impressive what you are doing with your rig. I have an X1900XT OC'd and a single core Opty @2.9 and my recommended settings are 16x10 at medium. I have sound to high and it gives me mid 20's. May I ask you the following? I am determined to get the same results you did:

1. What driver are you running? 7.1?
2. Do you have the card set to performance in CCC?
3. The AA/AF settings do you have it to "let application choose"?
4. VSync on or off?

Thanks man...

Wow, this game looks amazing. I have been playing the demo off and on and this is definitely a purchase.

Neo

Circuit Breaker - This is very impressive what you are doing with your rig. I have an X1900XT OC'd and a single core Opty @2.9 and my recommended settings are 16x10 at medium. I have sound to high and it gives me mid 20's. May I ask you the following? I am determined to get the same results you did:

1. What driver are you running? 7.1?
2. Do you have the card set to performance in CCC?
3. The AA/AF settings do you have it to "let application choose"?
4. VSync on or off?

Thanks man...

seconded, would like to know the answers to the questions above if at all possible.
pretty please:D

didn't realize the 1900xtx was such a good card

I was about this || close to selling my 8800GTS for a X1950XTX because the drivers were so bad when it was released. If I hadn't of won the card it prob of been returned for a the XTX. Still kind of wishing I had but you know what they say about hind sight.

Is the storyline and gameplay good in Crysis or is this a long Lost Coast with enemies? I don't want a game to demonstrate to graphics technology... just incorporate it.

Is the storyline and gameplay good in Crysis or is this a long Lost Coast with enemies? I don't want a game to demonstrate to graphics technology... just incorporate it.

On par with the graphics.

Well I tried the 7.1 catalyst driver last night and I got about a 5-6 FPS boost.

Does anyone know for a fact if ATI is working on new drivers to help with Crysis?

Well I tried the 7.1 catalyst driver last night and I got about a 5-6 FPS boost.

Does anyone know for a fact if ATI is working on new drivers to help with Crysis?

I have no idea, however it would be a good thing to do... :D

So, my guess is: likely.

How are you doing 1680x1050? It only lets me select 1600x1200...my monitors native res is 1680

Back