My First WebPresence

PSYKOMANTIS

[H]ard|Gawd
Well I finally got around to doing it!

I secured through 1and1.com hosting a 2GB contract on a Linux server with a 50GB transfer limit a month.

Anywho... I put together a little PostNUKE based website and together with a good Polish pal of mine from Chicago we bought a CS:S server as well!

Check out my site and let me know what you think!
Constructive critisism is accepted as I really want to know what I can do to improve the site and services I have to offer.

www.psykomantis.com

Thanks oh great [H] community!

looks nice to me, i dont see why people dont like php/post nuke.

i use it on my site and i think it looks nice and clean. and it is simple to use

I thought the complaints about PHP-Nuke were based on security concerns and not on aesthetic or functional issues. I really don't know much about it, though. That's just been my impression, and I don't have any strong opinion on it.

HorsePunchKid said:
I thought the complaints about PHP-Nuke were based on security concerns and not on aesthetic or functional issues. I really don't know much about it, though. That's just been my impression, and I don't have any strong opinion on it.
Pretty much true, although there's a lot of "meh, another Nuke site" response when people ask about aesthetics.

If you're fine with the security concerns and you want something functional -- go for Nuke if you like (though it's far from the only such option).

If you're going to post a thread of "critique my website," though... what can I say? Meh, it's another Nuke site. Add what you need, pick a template you like, there's nothing to "critique."

Not bad.

As far as CMS's go... I highly recommend CPG-Nuke (Dragonfly). i've dealt with both postnuke and phpnuke and I've found that CPG-Nuke is a simply wonderful system.

I try my best, thanks for visiting.

Too bad our CS:S server is out of commission. Too many hillarious nights had by all.

At 1024x768, I get a significant horizontal scrollbar. The cable thing inside the right column boxes doesn't line up correctly, either. If you'd like a screenshot, I can provide one. This is all in IE6, haven't tried in gecko browsers.

Back