My Ipod = ?

Tengis

Supreme [H]ardness
This screenshot shows it all.
fbdfgd.jpg

How the hell did this stuff get onto my ipod? None of that stuff shows up in Itunes... seriously, what the flying #@$%?

haha... Are you sure those songs popped out of no where? Does anyone else use your computer that listens to those songs? Is your iPod refurbished?

Ive had my Ipod maybe 8 or 9 months, and nobody has ever used it but me and my step brother. He doesnt even have music on his computer, he was just listening to mine in school.

I dont have ANY of that music on my computer... nobody (in the last 6 months) has been on my computer but me. That music doesnt show up in Itunes, only when I double click into my ipod from My Computer. I cant listen to it from my Ipod either.

Seriously... !?!??@!#@!

I just deleted the folder they were in...

Problem solved :cool:

somebody manually copied the songs onto your ipod while it was connected to your PC. Seeing how you're denying knowledge of it, I'd find out what your brother has been doing with it.

IanG said:
somebody manually copied the songs onto your ipod while it was connected to your PC. Seeing how you're denying knowledge of it, I'd find out what your brother has been doing with it.

Hrmm... maybe it was the lawn gnomes?

Tengis said:

Of course it was. Those pesky little buggers are always loading songs onto iPods...I see it on the news all the time.

Tengis said:
This screenshot shows it all.
fbdfgd.jpg

How the hell did this stuff get onto my ipod? None of that stuff shows up in Itunes... seriously, what the flying #@$%?

Tengis said:

well whoever it was, your brother, the lawn gnome, w/e... if they are listening to britney spears and mariah carey and kelly clarkson u might want to keep and eye on them... :rolleyes:

Does your brother use the metaphore "coming out of the closet"? Does he often say im coming out, or even by chance sing the song that goes "Im Coming Out!"? Well, theres good news and bad news. Bad news is, your brother was either extremely drunk or hes gay, but the good news is you deleted the music and that I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geico.

Relentless3O said:
and that I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geico.

I have Geico... and they rape me every month.

When I moved to Texas they raised my rates by 40$ a month. I said, "Well... can I save a bunch of money on my car insurance by staying with Geico?"... it didnt work. Bastards. :mad:

hahahahahahaha. God this makes surfing the net on a 1.0ghz desktop well worth it; GO LOOK AT MY HDD THREAD IN THE HARD DISK STORAGE AND HELP FIX MY PROBLEM! Later.

Back