My LanBoy...not yours Ver.2

R!P13y

Limp Gawd
Well here it is Version 2 of my Super Lanboy... what do you all think? MORE PICs
WCed4.jpg

Thats nice job.

Q: What are the temp drops and how much quieter is it?

Is it possible to re-route the tubes to make them look more like a loop than a maze?

kuyaglen said:
Thats nice job.

Q: What are the temp drops and how much quieter is it?

Is it possible to re-route the tubes to make them look more like a loop than a maze?

I have been able to bump up OC to 3.8 and it runs at around 100*f when folding, and i always fold so, before it was runnning at 3.6 and at 115*F while folding again, so temps are lots better.
Re-routing is not a option, there is no room as it is in that case now and that is the only way i found to get it to work out good, I spent hours setting it up and dry fitting it every way possible and mouting the rad. in all different places and this works the best. so saying that it is done and finished and I will do no more. Maze it stays if you want to call it a maze.
Thanks for the comment

Looks nice! Believe it or not, I was going to do exactly that to my Super Lanboy as well, lol. Like, I am not kidding, I had planned to do my setup almost exactly like that.

By the way, how much did that WC setup cost you? More questions...

1. How loud is that pump in our case?
2. What temps are you getting on your card?
3. How far does your card OC?

I need a good explanation of that noise too... Like, is it just as loud as the fan on the front of our case, or is it quieter or louder? I need a comparison... Because I might consider WC'ing the exact way you've done it.

Nice Lanboy, normally i dont like them, but that looks nice at night.

Also, who took a dump in your lava lamp? Wow, what is that in there....

KrakenGuy said:
Looks nice! Believe it or not, I was going to do exactly that to my Super Lanboy as well, lol. Like, I am not kidding, I had planned to do my setup almost exactly like that.

By the way, how much did that WC setup cost you? More questions...

1. How loud is that pump in our case?
2. What temps are you getting on your card?
3. How far does your card OC?

I need a good explanation of that noise too... Like, is it just as loud as the fan on the front of our case, or is it quieter or louder? I need a comparison... Because I might consider WC'ing the exact way you've done it.

Thanks and good luck with your rig...

1) how loud? I dont even know it is on, if it stopped running i would not know(no joke) the fan that is stock in the front of lanboy is way louder then the pump, i could sleep on the pump and not have it bother me

2) what temps on X800XT PE clocked at stock 35*c in game, clocked at 560,607 in game at 44*c so it is cool but ati does not run hot so i was almost getting that on air

3) my card has been running at 560,607 and i have not tryed to get it running any higher sence i have went watercooling sp give me a week and i will kick it up a little, you know let the thermalpaste burn in and all, that is why i am so hot right now too... ;) GOOD LUCK and I promise you will not not love it, I know i am lovin it

4)how much did that WC setup cost you? 230$ at Voyeur Mods and if you order now you can get 10ft of tubing like me and only use 4 feet of it, yeah that is another thing if you do have to buy tubing....I used 4 feet and any more is over kill, but i got 10ft for FREE

Highlife said:

I just turned it on and it was not heated all the way up so it was clumping at the top... thanks :D

R!P13y said:
I just turned it on and it was not heated all the way up so it was clumping at the top... thanks :D

Sorry was just kidding....dont take it personally =)

Highlife said:

bahaha...i know..someone shat in the lava lamp...

Highlife said:
Sorry was just kidding....dont take it personally =)

I am not and it is cool i was just answering your ? on why it looked like that everything is all good :D

Warrior said:
bahaha...i know..someone shat in the lava lamp...

NOOB ALERT NEED TO READ MORE WARRIOR, and please dont post in my tread i dont like it last time your destroyed it totally and that is not called for :p ;)

R!P13y said:
NOOB ALERT NEED TO READ MORE WARRIOR, and please dont post in my tread i dont like it last time your destroyed it totally and that is not called for :p ;)
need to read more?...i read enough to laugh my ass off..and i read your pleads too...i read it all..but i point out the funny shit....

R!P13y said:
ill try not to post on any " tread " of yours for it will prolly be located on a car

Warrior said:
need to read more?...i read enough to laugh my ass off..and i read your pleads too...i read it all..but i point out the funny shit....

OK OK I will ask once again, PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE WARRIOR PLEASE AND THAT IS ASKING NICE...if not i will find a admin and make you stop/ force you to stop, again thanks to all that are posting on the main subject at hand and not there own personal issue

I can explain that OC for you =), its a simple matter of the fact that the Northwood Core was probably Intel's greatest acheivement, lol.

KrakenGuy said:
I can explain that OC for you =), its a simple matter of the fact that the Northwood Core was probably Intel's greatest acheivement, lol.

Thanks and i wish i could get it to 4Ghz but can not do it :mad: :( :rolleyes:

I updated my site and you can see some new pictures and some of the new things i have done to it... :D

LINK :D

Back