My LanBoy...Not Yours

R!P13y

Limp Gawd
What do you guys think...I am a noobie here and was just wondering if there is anything you guys could say about my case to help me out, with whatever to do more... thx... and I need to talk with a ADMIN here really baddly about some issues i am getting. THX :D

R!P13y's RIG

Looking good!

Is there anyway for you to tuck some of those cables near the top out of the way? I don't have a Lan-Boy so I don't know if that is possible.

I think I mentioned before how George Bush kills a kitten every time someone posts a oversized photo....

Nice comp ;)

Tiny said:
Looking good!

Is there anyway for you to tuck some of those cables near the top out of the way? I don't have a Lan-Boy so I don't know if that is possible.

I agreed with Tiny, you need to do something with the cables if possible and your case will look a lot better than what it looks now, and trust me it looks good. ;)

Thats some top noch stuff. Nice camera by the way, thats why the pics are such a big filesize. Only took but 10 secs t oload on mine :)

nice case!

change that background image on your page so that it doesnt tile though ;) will look better imo

Its got nice components and all, but you seriously need to consider cable management. Go take a look at my Super Lanboy and it should give you some ideas on how to hide quite a few of those cables. You can find 3 pictures of it in the rate my case thread on the last page. I can give you a hint right now, a lot of those cables can easily be hidding right beside the 5.25" bay.

Apallohadas said:
I think I mentioned before how George Bush kills a kitten every time someone posts a oversized photo....

Nice comp ;)

well that is good I will start posting more bigger pic because I hate cats...GO BUSH

KrakenGuy said:
Its got nice components and all, but you seriously need to consider cable management. Go take a look at my Super Lanboy and it should give you some ideas on how to hide quite a few of those cables. You can find 3 pictures of it in the rate my case thread on the last page. I can give you a hint right now, a lot of those cables can easily be hidding right beside the 5.25" bay.

Could you send me a link to that case you have like of pics or something.. i would like them to see what i can start doing to cut down some cables

LAZY ok whatever but I was not going to try and find something and more then likly never find it ok....but anyways nice job on your LANBOY and you know you can take that Ugly a$$ Green thing off that tool kit RIGHT...just i say it because i took it off before i even took the door off the case to work on it

Apallohadas said:

Nice comp ;)
HAHA ROFLHO

Yeah WaRRioR WOOT :D ... I say size the pictures higher and he will kill more cats

I was saying "go Bush" to kill the cats not that I like BUSH but I am a REPUB. but I hate Bush and Kerry and all those mother f....

how did you mount the fan to the left of the hard drives? i have major issues with airflow and that might help for me :p

I just used Zipties or cable ties to hold it on there... works great :D ...just make sure it is pushing toward the back of the case to keep the air flow going good

Wow, thats innovative, I am gonna do that 120 fan thing to my hard drives, lol, good for air flow I presume.

Chief_Suicide said:
Well, both you guys cable better than I do. Nice job on cabling..... can I have you guys come over my house and fix up my cables that way? :D

I need more zip ties.....

Where do you live I will do it... :D ... I need to find some time and get my better looking too

QUOTE: KrakenGuy
Wow, thats innovative, I am gonna do that 120 fan thing to my hard drives, lol, good for air flow I presume....

It is great for the air flow and I am sure the HDDs just love it... :D

falsexfate said:
how did you mount the fan to the left of the hard drives? i have major issues with airflow and that might help for me :p
he got that from me!!!..BAH!

falsexfate said:
post pics of youir case
good idea.. :)
about a month old pictures.. (dosnt have new cooler in the pic) will take better ones when i get around to it.. :rolleyes:
old.small.JPG

im about to replace them all again...the front fan in the case you cant see, its behind my bezil is a YS tech thats at max is like 60db damn load its on the fan controller..and my back fan is a retard with the lights :( , they flash bright when ever they want too. And i been thinking about anouther fan bu my drives cause of the stupid power plug to my motherboard. I really traded my back blue LED fan to Ripley for the retarded fan in the back..was working good for about a month then turned on me ( he got the better end of the deal :rolleyes: )..and the fan by the drives is very quiet so i have it at max pushing at my Video card..the fan dosnt get much air to pull..but its enough to keep the flow going.

ill post new pics of my case...well like i said when ever i get around to it..

Warrior said:
im about to replace them all again...the front fan in the case you cant see, its behind my bezil is a YS tech thats at max is like 60db damn load its on the fan controller..and my back fan is a retard with the lights :( , they flash bright when ever they want too. And i been thinking about anouther fan bu my drives cause of the stupid power plug to my motherboard. I really traded my back blue LED fan to Ripley for the retarded fan in the back..was working good for about a month then turned on me ( he got the better end of the deal :rolleyes: )..and the fan by the drives is very quiet so i have it at max pushing at my Video card..the fan dosnt get much air to pull..but its enough to keep the flow going.

ill post new pics of my case...well like i said when ever i get around to it..

Yeah but post them in your own thread...dumb a$$
:D

Hard core, yet elegant at the same time. To top it off you could hide your wires a little better, but nice job man.

oh i know my wire managment is really bad..i havnt had the time really ( between downloads and CSS) to really take out my case and take everything out and do the helpful task of reduing my cables. I will soon and post new new New pics of my ase...

Warrior said:
oh i know my wire managment is really bad..i havnt had the time really ( between downloads and CSS) to really take out my case and take everything out and do the helpful task of reduing my cables. I will soon and post new new New pics of my ase...

Ok with you two doing this we might as well just go and call this WARRIORs RIG AND DONT LOOK AT MINE...START YOUR OWN THREAD STUPID... ;)

and since you all love my case more...hese a NEW updated pic ( 3mins ago) of my great computer :D

DSCN0784 (Large).JPG

Warrior said:
and since you all love my case more...hese a NEW updated pic ( 3mins ago) of my great computer :D

DSCN0784 (Large).JPG

Can you say "big ass cooler good, but cable management BAD :p"

LOVE THE ANTEC P160 WOOT ANTEC RULES foools :p

R!P13y said:
Can you say "big ass cooler good, but cable management BAD :p"

LOVE THE ANTEC P160 WOOT ANTEC RULES foools :p

Uhhh, looks similar to yours? ;) Although, warrior stop crapping his thread.

GlobalFear said:
Uhhh, looks similar to yours? ;) Although, warrior stop crapping his thread.

THANK YOU THANK YOU, I thought I was the only one that thought this

I dunno, P160s sure look nice, but the P180s coming some.....year now :rolleyes:
It was supposed to come out late February, but thats come and gone, so me and a lot of other people will have to wait who knows how much longer.
Back on topic, nice Antecs everyone, my craptastic premod raidmax :eek: bows down to your superior case.

ikellensbro said:
I dunno, P160s sure look nice, but the P180s coming some.....year now :rolleyes:
It was supposed to come out late February, but thats come and gone, so me and a lot of other people will have to wait who knows how much longer.
Back on topic, nice Antecs everyone, my craptastic premod raidmax :eek: bows down to your superior case.
thanks for the compliments...i saw the p180 and it looks nice...im thinking about one or the Lian Li that everyone has ( the g5 ripoff)....got a pic of your raidmax?

Back