My new nvidia control panel is empty...

dolphumous

2[H]4U

I can say I want to use the classic control panel (CP) and everything works.
However, when I change to the new CP it still says I'm still using the old one but all the options go away in the old CP and the new CP is empty.

If that makes any sense.

This happen to anyone else?
I just installed the new 91.31 forceware and the 6.86 nforce drivers last night.

EDIT: Imageshack broke my last image somehow...

[edit] I see that you already did that and have a empty window to the right in your picture. My bad.

I would uninstall the drivers using driver cleaner in safe mode and reinstall the drivers.

skittzle said:
[edit] I see that you already did that and have a empty window to the right in your picture. My bad.

I would uninstall the drivers using driver cleaner in safe mode and reinstall the drivers.

QFT.

Uninstall all nvidia drivers (chipset, graphics etc..) and reboot into safe mode and use driver cleaner

Uninstalled everything nvidia.

Rebooted to safe mode

Ran Driver Cleaner...it deleted a bunch of stuff

Reboot, reinstall nforce4 drivers...

reboot, reinstalled 91.31 drivers

Same issue. New Control Panel is empty.

It happened to me on the 37's . I simply removed all nvidia drivers including the chipset ones.

Installed the 6.86 chipsets and the 91.37's and all was well

91.33 dropped my FEAR performance like 20%.

EDIT: Uninstalled/Reinstall again...no go...fuckit...

Are you OK when using the 84 series drivers???? (realizing of course the "new " CP is exclusive to the 90 series.)
I only have 90 series on 1 of my comps....2005 MCE.....91.31 and it seems to work just fine.

Man I dont have any idea what the problem is......send it up to nVidia.

The drivers themselves work fine...no issues.
The problem is the new control panel. I'm stuck in classic mode.

Strange thing is I just installed the newest nTune and it uses the new control panel...

nTune shows up in the previously empty control panel now...

*shrugs* I'll just use the 'classic' control panel if I need to change something...

im having the same issue. my control panel is empty. i did all the steps and even used "driver cleaner pro" to finish it off. i can't use AA in some of my games either. whats the deal?

boygorge said:
im having the same issue. my control panel is empty. i did all the steps and even used "driver cleaner pro" to finish it off. i can't use AA in some of my games either. whats the deal?

I don't have any issues ofther than the new control panel is empty. *shrugs*

FearTheTerp said:
have you tried changing to advanced view?

Of course.

Back