My New Web Application

ProOC

Limp Gawd
Hi everyone, I wanted to share with you guys and gals my new site I created in an effort to push even more traffic to hardware review/news sites. Aside from having the ability to do just that, it will also build a nice little community of hardware lovers and a place to find quality reviews and news. Please visit Fling Hardware Reviews and check it out. Please join and fling something if you find it quality content. If you don't see any quality content, join and submit some. I haven't really told anyone else about the site aside from some colleagues and friends. I thought I would let some fellow coders and [H] fellows check it out and use it a little before I officially launch the site. I've been visiting hardocp since the dawn of time and here's a small way to even give back a little. Feel free to tell friends and family about the site, I'm not scared, but you guys will be some of the first to visit the site. Thank you all and drop me a line to comment on anything or just say Hi.

P.S. It's still slightly in development and I would definitely consider anyones input.

Fark_Maniac said:
looks a lot like digg

I think the point was to be similar. Similar system and setup. Anywho, I can see the uses in this, so good job.

Now, asides from a good job --> *Selects Folder with similar Beta Idea-->Moves to "Someone beat me to it" Folder* Darn, Nice though :)

Wasn't the digg.com source code leaked somewhere? I believe a lot of people made similar sites with the codebase.

Thanks for the comments guys. I've seen a few digg like sites in the past, nothing totally hardware centric. I wrote all the code for fling hardware from the ground up though so I have total control over whats going on for sure. The next time you guys come across a sweet hardware review, sign up on my site (takes but a few seconds) and fling it! Thanks again.

Back