My newest choice for "fugliest new case"

Nivram

Gawd
Gee, I wonder if the release of this case has anything to do with the upcoming release of the new Batman movie??? ;)

Might be good for a kid's computer, but anyone showing up at a lan party with one of these would probably leave with a wedgie!! :D

lolcar.gif

is it funnier that the case is disgusting or that xoxide is sold out?

Is this what "modding" has become?

Look up the ugliest unmodified chassis on the Internet, and point it out to your Internet buddies.

Yeah, let's just point it out. We're too lazy to buy it and try to improve its appearance or functionality.

Case Modding at its best :rolleyes:

I think my 7 year old cousin could design a better looking case than these guys can. Its like they just threw a bunch of shit together and call it a case.

OMG, that is the fugliest case I have seen in a long time. Last year, that punisher case was bad, but it pales in comparison to the fugliness of this case. On top of that, the thing costs $80, what the crap?!!.

I feel sorry for the people that get these...thats not a modded case thats a pos.

I feel so bad...I've searching and searching for the "perfect" case and WHAM! (BAM, POW) - there it is, but OOS! :D :eek: :D :rolleyes:

I think I would have loved that case as a kid. I mean what kid is going to say he loves a Lian? They are going to say it looks like mommies refridgerator and laugh at us for spending more on it then his sweet batman case. Any kid 8-12 would love it right up to the point where they realized it couldnt fly.

Back