My psp magazine...

I dont own a PSP but WOW, very professional Mag' Bravo.

I learned a lot about the PSP from it.

If thats your first issue dont stop, your onto a market that could become huge!

Loaded it up on my PSP, looks pretty good. Takes about .5 seconds to come into focus, but thats ok. More game shots the better to me.

Page 11, 7th line, you misspelled "play" as pla

Page 11, 8th line, would the phrasing be better with "similar mode" instead of mode similar?

Page 15, 7th line, last word should be spelled "It's" instead of its.

Page 31, lines 2 & 3 missed the t in against

Page 33, line 3 no need for the comma after "Team 17"

Page 36, line 1 shouldn't mouses be mice?

Page 37, line 4 whole should be spelled hole.

Page 53, line 1 wont should be spelled won't

Page 54, line 1 has should be have..

I enjoyed the mag, don't have a PSP yet, might get one when VOIP is supported.

Good luck!

lol thanks

I've been getting a lot of mixed feelings, suggestions, and ideas about the magazine. I realize that it may seemed a bit rushed, I was really trying to get it done before june 1st. And two days ago I only had about 40 pages done, so you might find some typos in there like Astronutty pointed out ;)

I'll be more careful next time around, thanks again Astronutty.

Bad_Boy said:
I've been getting a lot of mixed feelings...

You've been getting mixed feelings? Has someone ever discouraged you from continuing? I think you graphic skills and layout are great, and content can only get better as the PSP becomes more mainstream. Do not give up, no matter what anyone says... this is cool.

Can you make a flash based slideshow for the net?

Astronutty said:
You've been getting mixed feelings? Has someone ever discouraged you from continuing? I think you graphic skills and layout are great, and content can only get better as the PSP becomes more mainstream. Do not give up, no matter what anyone says... this is cool.

Can you make a flash based slideshow for the net?
Actually i got some guy who posted on my forums who was really straight forward that another mag was better, but no biggie. I know that i have a lot to fix so hopefully next issue will be better on the errors. (typos, page numbers, tutorials being more specific)

Thanks for the comments though, I do appreciate them.
I really have no skill in flash so i havent really thought about it, but sounds like a good idea for the people without psp's.

Back