Name your Price on Monarch Clearance items

Status
Not open for further replies.
amd ati FO SHO said:
i think they already sold out.

Greed little nub, go away. That is just ridiculous.

Hey it says give your price, so YEAH i did! Plus he sold em for 100. :eek:

I hope there is a opteron 165 or better deal :) or me just really hopeful wishing a Core 2 Duo deal.

Jarod888 said:
1 GB DDR (400) PC-3200 Buffalo Select (DD4003-1G/BR) $77.00

I would love to get this for 60, I would get two if they were 60, for a total of 120$

I would too...before I pick up another pair at newegg...rather not deal with a rebate!!

2 sticks of those DDR 1gb for $65 each = 130 plus shipping for 2gb's :) I need a pair!!

Monarch Deals said:
I will put a starting price.... make us a REASONABLE offer in the thread and if we accept it we will change our website. These are Limited Qty items............ok let's start.

EVGA GeForce 7600 GT CO 256MB DDR3/PCI-E/HDTV-Out/DVI-DL OEM $119.99

1 GB DDR (400) PC-3200 Buffalo Select (DD4003-1G/BR) $60.00
DFI Lan Party UT nForce4 SLI-DR Audio/GB-LAN/IEEE1394/PCI-E/SATA/DDR/ATX 939 NOT NEW - Man. Warranty $59.99
more to come............

:confused: Maybe? :D

When I click on the link it still says 77. I would really love to get one for 60 two for 120. This would be so awesome!! THanks!!

Jarod888 said:
When I click on the link it still says 77. I would really love to get one for 60 two for 120. This would be so awesome!! THanks!!

Use some common sense....

Its 1am EST.

Seagate Cheetah 36.7 GB 15K Hard Drive 8 MB Cache SAS (ST336754SS), Id buy at $150 ?????

if the offer is accepted, can you link me to the actual webpage, as when i looked at the clearance and sale part of the site, it only lists the larger 73gb 10k cheetah and not the one i am putting an offer on ?

NVM, i found it in the harddrive section, but my offer still stands....

AMD Athlon MP 2600+ (Barton) 266 FSB 512K (Retail-Box-w-fan) $99.99 LOWER

Great deal, $170+ on fleabay, those chips are a steal

Would you take $7 for the Cyber Acoustics (AC-645) Speech Recognition Headset??

I am assuming that these prices do NOT include shipping. Thanks.

EVGA GeForce 7600 GT CO 256MB DDR3/PCI-E/HDTV-Out/DVI-DL OEM $149.99

That is way to much for a card that has no accessoriess and no box, when you can get a brand new one for $20.00 bucks more. I would buy this one for about $99.99.

Precisesickness said:
EVGA GeForce 7600 GT CO 256MB DDR3/PCI-E/HDTV-Out/DVI-DL OEM $149.99

That is way to much for a card that has no accessoriess and no box, when you can get a brand new one for $20.00 bucks more. I would buy this one for about $99.99.

I would jump on this for $99 too. I agree, for an OEM $149 is too much!

Jarod888 said:
1 GB DDR (400) PC-3200 Buffalo Select (DD4003-1G/BR) $77.00

I would love to get this for 60, I would get two if they were 60, for a total of 120$

I would definately get 1 maybe 3 at this price.

The Monarch dude hasn't responded in over 14 hours.... I would assume this is now dead.

gangolfus said:
The Monarch dude hasn't responded in over 14 hours.... I would assume this is now dead.

They dropped the price of the Xbox controller I requested like 5 posts ago. Just didn't drop it quite low enough for me to bite. I'd say it's still active.

joshsdad1994 said:
I would jump on this for $99 too. I agree, for an OEM $149 is too much!

you guys are being ridiculous, most online retailers have this for 150+...

$99 would be much less then they purchase them for

SparksNelec said:
They dropped the price of the Xbox controller I requested like 5 posts ago. Just didn't drop it quite low enough for me to bite. I'd say it's still active.

I stand corrected.

gangolfus said:
I have been adding parts like mad... just keep checking the front post.

All this time watching your deals. This is the first time ordering from you guys. Almost bite a few times but this is actually the first. (Still kicking myself about the opteron 165 coupon deal back then)

Thanks MD - This is great.

I know I'm greedy but - Any way you can come down on the 1GB stick of PC-3200?

It hasn't _quite_ hit the point where "I can't afford not to" whether I need it or not =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back