nano-itx!

thebro

Gawd
they keep getting smaller!

does anyone know when they are coming out? and does anyone have links to some info.

freakin 4.7in by 4.7in!:eek: :)

better be:p jk

i've go to get me one of these.

modder's dream. can fit anywhere:D

Originally posted by thebro
better be:p jk

i've go to get me one of these.

modder's dream. can fit anywhere:D
i should mod it into the back of a LCD monitor so i only have to bring the monitor around......OOOOOO, SO HOT

i ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO GET ONE

Really nice, but I'm sure a gamers version will take some time to develop. THE SMALLER THE BETTER;)

Originally posted by wayne
i should mod it into the back of a LCD monitor so i only have to bring the monitor around......OOOOOO, SO HOT

i ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO GET ONE

id like to see a powerful amd solution that small.

like a a64 3000... a gig of LL 3200. and a mobile 9700 maybe?

now that would be tight.. and worth every penny.

Originally posted by Monkey34
Really nice, but I'm sure a gamers version will take some time to develop. THE SMALLER THE BETTER;)

Hmmm, Doom 3 in the palm of your hand :eek: ? The mind boggles...

What next?

I so want one of these! Think of all the places you could put one!...wait thats not a good idea. ;)
I just want to know when they are coming out!

4.7x4.7... that sucker should fit in a cd-rom enclouser no prob... now if olny you could get the psu in there aswell... stack in ontop of a dvd rom drive... add a 15 in lcd scrren and stach the whole thing in the glove compartment... :D

thore

Originally posted by thore
4.7x4.7... that sucker should fit in a cd-rom enclouser no prob... now if olny you could get the psu in there aswell... stack in ontop of a dvd rom drive... add a 15 in lcd scrren and stach the whole thing in the glove compartment... :D

thore
How's this then?

Originally posted by CrimandEvil
How's this then?

This bugger looks like it won't even need that.

More pics of it here .
Does anyone else see the lack of ATX power connector?
It probably gets its power through a connector on the back panel.
That would be awsome if it just had a 12v dc input.

I'm waiting for Nano ITX to get released. I already have a Mini-ITX board but want to build a super small, quet, aluminium cube running only Apache on Linux or NetBSD to have on my table.

Back