Nanoxia fans in the USA

KrylonArt

[H]ard|Gawd
I was searching the new products list under Performance-PCs today and noticed that they are now offering Nanoxia fans. Does anyone have these fans who can tell me how they perform? I really love the look of them, but want something that is going to perform. Currently have the 120mm Aerocool Xtreme Turbine that I got from CompUSA closing sales for $5 each but these are louder than my wife likes even with a fan controller.

Nice, but not throwing $20 at them until SilentPCreview reviews them :D

just get some noctuas for the same price, or less at xoxide.com. they perform on par or better then those specs, and have been approved by silentpcreview.

xoxide has great service too, i received a defective noctua fan that was a little louder than the other one and they sent me out a new one free without having to return the other one.

sounds like some bs to me. I would just stick with something which performs well and has a long standing rep for durability. One of the reasons I only uses EBM papst. Best fans period.
Noctua's are rated very well, but I must say put an EBM next to it, and the noctua looks like a little kids toy. They arent cheap, but they are precision pieces of equipment.

K-TRON

Back