Natural Selection 2

So here's how it works,

1 person is a commander or hive leader for either the marine or aliens. This person can give orders, launch attacks, deploy structures, etc. This is in a top down RTS like view.

Other players are in a FPS view and follow the orders, build structures, kill enemies, capture resources, etc.

Aliens don't have a commander.

Anyone able to give a review of the game (assuming you played the alpha)? I haven't pre-ordered yet because I just bought SC2, but I have been watching this game for awhile and am very inclined to purchase it sooner or later.

Don't go looking for a review of the game right now lol. The alpha is truly an alpha, and not what i would call "enjoyably playable" if playable at all.

In NS2, the aliens DO have a commander. You can't make resource towers with a gorge any more. I know the gorge can deploy offensive towers but I dont know what else they can do.

Just a couple days ago I was wondering what happen to this, but forgot about it again before getting around to checking on it. I really haven't heard anything since the reveal teaser.

I never played the first one for some reason, I think it came out during my addiction to BF1942.

I'm reinstalling the beta now, hopefully the lag is gone and more people are playing.

they really took their time on 186. On the upside though, it a big step forward in bug-fixing and details - and hopefully the Onos and jetpack will appear in the next big patch

I remember when I played the hell out of the first one. Hope this turns out great and actually gets released.

With each beta release, the game has gotten better and better. I'm with Mokkat, lets hope the Onos, Jetpack and Heavy Armor are released soon!

Back