NEC lcd good? Link provided

Hi Pal, just wanna add on to ur thread

I am also interested in getting the NEC LCD monitor. But i found out that there are actually 2 models of 1760NX

First, its 1760NX & secondly... the 1760NX-1, both designs look different...

And also under the product specification, it states

Contents of Packaging:

User's manual, AC-Power cord x1, Signal cable(D-sub to D-sub), LiquidView Brochure

Seems to include DVI Cable, but i read from other threads that there are no DVI Cable inside...its rather contradicting..

Anyone can clear my doubt?

but i read from other threads that there are no DVI Cable inside

Ya I beleive thats true, so figure anywhere from 20 to 80 dollars for a high quality DVI cable.

I didn't think they varied in Quality, my understanding is that DVI cables either work or they don't, there is no "quality" level...

"quality" level...

Sone cords are better then others based on thickness of insulation and that varies. Thicker cords may mean less interference.

unfortunately they are looking at the 1765 not the 1760...as for the specs they do look good but if you don't like the bezel design on that unit (as I don't) see if you can find the NEC1712 as it has the same specs and might be a little cheaper...so far the only place I have been able to track them down is at Sam's Club but there might be other sources...if you like the bezel then grab it and growl

I bought this montor before i settled for my sony hx73 that would have been my secound choise but i dident like the bezel design on it outher wise its a nice montor no dvi cord go with the sony hx73 its perfict.

Back