NEC MultiSync 24WMGX³ First Professional Review Translated

Yes.

I also read the tftcentral review before buying and found no indication of any severe problem.
Look guys I'm not trying to bash the NEC I would simply like to worn any potential buyers who expect ghost free gaming. This panel ghosts worse than Samsung 226bw, HP2207, Nec 20wgx2 pro, HP lp2475w, Nec LG W2600HP. If this it not a concern for you then by all means buy it. It has stunning image quality.

Thank you for the warning. I'm having second thoughts now. ... And I thought I just found the perfect LCD for me..

Hey Biosphere,

Just curious, did you ever try the MP mode on that monitor at all? The BenQ FP241VW which I think was the same panel, or one very similar, saw some benefit to this, especially with dark-to-dark transitions, which I agree are weaknesses of these A-MVA panels.

Though, if I remember correctly it did induce heavy flicker on light colors at level 2 (middle) setting and higher.

Best of luck to you finding what you seek.

Yes.

I also read the tftcentral review before buying and found no indication of any severe problem.
Look guys I'm not trying to bash the NEC I would simply like to worn any potential buyers who expect ghost free gaming. This panel ghosts worse than Samsung 226bw, HP2207, Nec 20wgx2 pro, HP lp2475w, Nec LG W2600HP. If this it not a concern for you then by all means buy it. It has stunning image quality.

Hey Biosphere,

Just curious, did you ever try the MP mode on that monitor at all? The BenQ FP241VW which I think was the same panel, or one very similar, saw some benefit to this, especially with dark-to-dark transitions, which I agree are weaknesses of these A-MVA panels.

Though, if I remember correctly it did induce heavy flicker on light colors at level 2 (middle) setting and higher.

Best of luck to you finding what you seek.

Of course tried every possible OSD setting looking for a remedy to no avail.

Yeah I spend some considerable time playing with MP modes. Didn't help.
This monitor is packet with impressive software just a pitty the hardware (panel) can't quite keep up

I received mine today. Overall I am very satisfied, gaming performance was better than HP LP2475w but I think the IQ is slightly poorer.

A few issues. I don't know whether to replace it or just give up on 24" monitors since they're not perfect. Maybe I shouldn't even be bothered!

Initially, I seem to have about 5 dead subpixels, visible only on a fully black screen as seen here. http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/contrast_ratio.php

I get pixel walk on 2b/4b as seen here http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/inversion.php

Image quality looks great, for some reason I wasn't as thrilled initially as I was with the HP LP2475w but after some calibration using the TFT Central settings it looks teriffic.
I noticed ghosting in Windows. It is definitely evident in games.

I also noticed there is a slight buzz from the top right side of the screen, inaudible unless I put my ear to it.

I had a feeling that my monitor wasn't new as I saw some strange marks on the monitor and the box wasn't sealed with any factory seal, rather, the seller seal only.

Also have some backlight inconsistency as seen here on a pure white background:
281sd51.jpg

I received mine today. Overall I am very satisfied, gaming performance was better than HP LP2475w but I think the IQ is slightly poorer.

A few issues. I don't know whether to replace it or just give up on 24" monitors since they're not perfect. Maybe I shouldn't even be bothered!

Initially, I seem to have about 5 dead subpixels, visible only on a fully black screen as seen here. http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/contrast_ratio.php

I get pixel walk on 2b/4b as seen here http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/inversion.php

Image quality looks great, for some reason I wasn't as thrilled initially as I was with the HP LP2475w but after some calibration using the TFT Central settings it looks teriffic.
I noticed ghosting in Windows. It is definitely evident in games.

I also noticed there is a slight buzz from the top right side of the screen, inaudible unless I put my ear to it.

I had a feeling that my monitor wasn't new as I saw some strange marks on the monitor and the box wasn't sealed with any factory seal, rather, the seller seal only.

Also have some backlight inconsistency as seen here on a pure white background:
281sd51.jpg

RMA it.

Back