Need C&C3 computer -cheap

l0cke

Gawd
My friend just found out that his current lappy can't handle C&C3, who knows why, but it can't. It can handle Bf2142 and WoW, but not CnC3. So he wants a new one. Has to be
  • Cheap
  • Play C&C3
  • NO VISTA
  • not a lappy (unless they are cheaper then desktops)
  • OEM! no homebuilt
  • easily orderable off the internets or buyable (we have all the stores, best buy, staples, office depot etc, but no Frys)
And just for fun, the exact email

my lappy dosent have the power..... i called ea for help because of the blue screen thing ya my processor and graphics card not work with game... THATS SO EVIL!!
now i have to get a new computer got the kane addition for nothing ya have fun playing with out me...

PLZ PLZ PLZ if you find a computer thats cheep and grate for gaming plz plz tell me becuse im geting mad not being able to play games any more.

BUDGET BUDGET BUDGET! :D if i assume about 1 grand, then VM gamers edge 1000, stock configuration with any little tweaks he desires (case maybe?)

Here are the minimum specs:

OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit; 64-bit versions of Vista are not supported)

CPU: 2.0GHz or high, or AMD equivalent, Vista - 2.2 GHZ

RAM: 512 MB or more, Vista - 1GB RAM or more

Disk Drive: 8x or faster DVD drive for retail SKUs, not required for digitally downloaded version

Hard Drive: 6.0 GB or more of free space

Video: GeForce4, ATI Radeon 8500 or greater (ATI Radeon 9200 and 9250 PCI, NVIDIA Geforce 4 MX cards not supported.). Windows Vista - NVIDIA GeForce 6100 or ATI Radeon 9500 or greater. Labtop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.

Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Back