Need For Speed Most Wanted POST YOUR CARS!

CrAzYsPyDeR

Bad Trader
Hey , thought i'd start this thread up for the retail version of NFS Most Wanted - heres my 2 cars 12% into the game

cobalt.JPG

untitled.JPG

rapsheet.JPG

Can you plz scale/resize your images? I can't see shiznit when it's soo large, too much scrolling. @least make it 1024x768

yeah ...and post your pics in black and white too while your at it ...for the love of Pete!

[H]

Um, ok¿ I thought I had a reasonable request but the black n' white thing is a little much? No?¿

yeah B&W plz my computer can only display in grayscale, i need to upgrade to that 7800GTX512mb card so i can get some color on the beast :cool:

Do you guyz take pictures of your car with the flash on and the lights off?

I'm looking forward to getting this game ...hopefully not to far forward tho ..

®¿®¬
-------¹

yay™

[H]

Sorry if this is off-topic...

How far do you have to play to unlock performance parts. I played all night last night and won a shit load of races and I still don't have ANY performance parts available. Its getting hard to beat people with my bone stock Cobalt SS.

It only came out as Black Edition far as i know , bonus dvd is dumb i didnt bother watching it ... Colbalt was my first car aswell an i upgraded it in like 5-10 races ... its still a decent quick car , but i now use a porsche

CrAzYsPyDeR said:
It only came out as Black Edition far as i know , bonus dvd is dumb i didnt bother watching it ... Colbalt was my first car aswell an i upgraded it in like 5-10 races ... its still a decent quick car , but i now use a porsche
...if you didnt watch it , then how do you know its dumb?

well letme restate that , sorry just woke up .. i poped the dvd in for 2 seconds see whats on it... Basicly how they made the game , thats all i saw on it an turned it off

CrAzYsPyDeR said:
well letme restate that , sorry just woke up .. i poped the dvd in for 2 seconds see whats on it... Basicly how they made the game , thats all i saw on it an turned it off
ah ... that kind of stuff interests me ..I am the type that always watches the featurettes on dvd movies and that kind of stuff ..so cool deal

..alot of peeps here dont much care for that kind of floofie stuff tho

This game interests me but I hear you have to add all sorts of lame spoilers/lights/decals/other crap to your car in order to get a good rating? I prefer to have a simple and sleek looking car.

Edit: What platform is everyone playing on? Maybe we can see the visual differences between the different versions :)

OKAY, this looks sick!
Plus I have read a few times now its like
NFS:U2 + NFS:HP
With Better GFX and better game play...
=
SECS!

Damn it world, I just started COD2 and now you throw this at me!

acascianelli said:
Sorry if this is off-topic...

How far do you have to play to unlock performance parts. I played all night last night and won a shit load of races and I still don't have ANY performance parts available. Its getting hard to beat people with my bone stock Cobalt SS.

Restart the game. My friend had the same problem.

MH Knights said:
This game interests me but I hear you have to add all sorts of lame spoilers/lights/decals/other crap to your car in order to get a good rating? I prefer to have a simple and sleek looking car.

Edit: What platform is everyone playing on? Maybe we can see the visual differences between the different versions :)

If it's anything like NFS:U2, they want you to add graphics and lame ricey things to your car, but you don't have to. I left my cars looking sleek and stock, and still did great in the game.

Hope this works..

I'm like #10 on the blacklist I believe, 21% into the game or so..
The only other car I have right now is a bone-stock Porsche Cayman S. I need to build up some cash to mod that...

EDIT: 25% into the game

Hmm, this game looks pretty sweet. Wasnt originally planning on getting it, but I may just have to pick it up :)

yeah....i'm 22% done with the Cobalt SS....fwd fucking sucks though....

Can't wait until a lambo, slr, or carrera gt....

get some more cars , i have 5 ... all tweaked out it helps after like 25% an you can get to wanted level 4 with the chopper an stuff ... to have a not wanted car :)

ive got Izzys rx-8 as my main squeeze right now, and the supra from the guy before :D i also have a mustang GT and a mitsu eclipse :)

this game rocks.

[edit] ive got the rx8, supra, and an evo VIII now...

nfsmwrx84qr.jpg

For those that have the black edition, where the hell is the camaro? I can't seem to find it in quick race or anything. :confused:

lancerevo2qd.jpg

Lancer Evo VIII!

Hurley_2002 said:
For those that have the black edition, where the hell is the camaro? I can't seem to find it in quick race or anything. :confused:

Oh, it's in the challenges, it's the very last one, you're in the camaro and you have to get like 500k bounty.

I'm not posting my pic because i'm still running a Cobalt SS with bolt ons. It is still looking stock as I hate all the ricer crap that the other two Undergrounds made you do. I guess i'm more a fan of speaking softly and carrying a big stick. For those debating it, get the game now, it really is that fun!

I just wish I didn't have to wait so long to get a Ford GT.

Back