Need For Speed Most Wanted POST YOUR CARS!

heres mine. im only on the third blacklist car, but its great fun....anyway, on a related note, anyone know how to get this game to go widscreen? it looks awful on my wide lcd.

alphaone said:
The one thing that really gets me about this game, is that there's only one driver model! not only does the driver guy look like he's just some regular chump going to work, he's in every car! There's nothing worse than having those cool cutscenes where your opponent drives up and seeing that driver guy in the drivers seat. COME ON EA!

Better yet, he doesnt even move when the car turns - doesn't even turn the steering wheel :p

quadnad said:
@calluum, check the widescreen gaming forum and try out the resolution switcher...they should have something worked out soon enough.

yeah, ive been following the most wanted thread, they have a fix for the demo, but not the retail..i was hoping someone here had a fix....oh well, guess ill wait til a fix comes along

here is my first car
a0c896e070.jpg

and the one i use right now
6cd159d8a1.jpg

31b0b88eb4.jpg

e17bc6c17b.jpg

ve39 said:
here is my first car
a0c896e070.jpg
How did you manage to afford the Is300 as your first car? Cheat?

Because last I heard everyone starts out with enough money to buy the Cobalt or the one just before the Cobalt as their first car.

Just finished the game.
Cool game , but a bit too easy.
Here's my favorite when it comes to looks and sound (it screams like an F1 car).
Front:
33mz.jpg

And rear , this is it's best side.
46dt.jpg

i've seen this car on the highway once i could not belive the sound it made, this car actually sounds like a plain with turbinos

apocalypse said:
Just finished the game.
Here's my favorite when it comes to looks and sound (it screams like an F1 car).
Front:
46dt.jpg

this is actually the first car on the list you can buy

Moose777 said:
How did you manage to afford the Is300 as your first car? Cheat?

Because last I heard everyone starts out with enough money to buy the Cobalt or the one just before the Cobalt as their first car.
a0c896e070.jpg

hes talking price, and i believe, if you had a saved game for NFSU 1 or 2 the 10k gives you enough, i went right for the cobalt though :p

im still in my rx8 and rx7... i love em to death :p the rx8 has been dekitted though :p (it came with ultimate tires *drools*)

I didn't have and NFS save games on my HDD and I could buy the Chevy Cobalt SS, Lexus IS300, or the FIAT Punto from the get go.

I personally love the sound of the Mustang GT with a Supercharger on it :)

So let me get this straight: If you have a NFSU 1/2 saved game, you get 10k? Some1 explain plz.

its EAs way of "giving back" to those of us who bought/downloaded i guess... theres a bunch of people who do that with their games, the original perfect dark had bonuses for tie ins with the GB version of the game :)

UH OH SHIT! :D

I didn't know another NFS is out :D I just found out.

Time for me to run out and buy this game.

apocalypse said:
Just finished the game.
Front:
46dt.jpg

Dude, that is so hot. Can't wait to unlock that.. I'm pretty close, I just need to beat 1 more guy..

Kept the same cars for a while now so when I unlock something I can buy a ton of performance packs hehe:p
speed_2005-11-22_07-27-51-92.jpg

speed_2005-11-22_07-28-36-60.jpg

Lame =(. No RSX Type S A-SPEC. That's what I liked about NFS: Underground... I could get my own car and drive it around.

I'm running a Cobalt with like 4 unique parts.....getting fucked over everytime i try to beat #9. This car is like top end only....

How do you de-kit and de-scoop the cars?

The few I've gotten I want to remove some things.

So far the Supra and RX8 seem to be the best cars in the game. This is with my current list posted. Anyone else find the SL 500 to be disappointing?

Now that I know this isn't like NFS:U I can de-pimp my rides and actually set them up like I like.

nfsvette.JPG

vette seems to be the 2nd or 3rd fastest car in the game im #2 on the black list got the Carrara GT an SLK 500 aswell

normally I like wings and rice but in this case of the white vett the black wing must go!

Just got to the #6 blacklister. My Porsche is still kicking ass and taking names, Fils-Aime style.

all the porsches but the carrera make me gag... ive just never liked em...

if im nto asleep soon ill post some updated pictures :) im on #7 on the list, not feeling good so havent played in about 24hrs...

Got the Carrera GT, drove the hell out of the fully tuned version in Quick Race and got sick of the game :( Hope the savegames stayed when I uninstalled it, I didnt back them up. Oh well.. At that point I just had the red fully tuned Gallardo and a mostly-tuned Carrera GT with wheels and a wing as the only outside mods. I sold the other cars for cash to upgrade the uber-costly GT..

alphaone said:
just go into the shop and reset the parts to stock.
When you do that doesn't it return all your performance stuff to stock too?

Basically I want to keep all my cars looking bone stock except for paint and performance stuff.

I just got Izzy's car too the RX/8. Car is silly quick.

you just go to the section you want to change to stock (eg. vinyls) and hit stock; it'll just remove whatever corresponds with the section you're in.

Back