Need For Speed Most Wanted POST YOUR CARS!

Sir-Fragalot said:
No actually, it isn't. Modifying software purchased or not, violates most license agreements. It's all in the EULA.
come here

why would they have a Monaro and a GTO in the same game its the same crap. I want the new LS2 one though :)

Tony Montana said:
why would they have a Monaro and a GTO in the same game its the same crap. I want the new LS2 one though :)

YES, but they do look a bit different and that has to be the only reason that makes sense.

Big Lou's ride, but heavily modified on the inside

i've sold all the other pink slips ive won (all of them except the first) and kept the original car i bought, which was a Golf GTI - i like the way it drives and its a quick car with all the mods put into it

once i get to the better cars (Cayman S being the next one) and so on, i'll probably sell it off. oddly enough its worth more than any of the cars ive won (except for #14's ride)

Tony Montana said:

The GTO they have in the game is the LS2 one.

I almost think that the dang eclipse is practicaly one of the best cars in the game. After all the mods are installed, it's performance bars are above that of the Lamborghini Gallardo and the Porsche Turbo (or was it the carrera s???...don't remember) and it's damn close to the Ford GT and the SLR.

Now if it was only RWD or AWD...it'd be the bomb.

nst6563 said:
I almost think that the dang eclipse is practicaly one of the best cars in the game. After all the mods are installed, it's performance bars are above that of the Lamborghini Gallardo and the Porsche Turbo (or was it the carrera s???...don't remember) and it's damn close to the Ford GT and the SLR.

Now if it was only RWD or AWD...it'd be the bomb.

Yes balancing the cars wasn't something they did too much of.

Sir-Fragalot said:
Yes balancing the cars wasn't something they did too much of.
No doubt. Anyone who has NFSU 2 knows how much better that stupid little Toyota Corolla GT-S was than the other "starter" cars, same thing...cept, I think the Golf is actually the best starter car. Of course, it needed to detect saved NFSU 2 games on your hard drive in order to have that as an option to start off with...

I wish there was widescreen support... That being said, I still LOVE playing this game on my dell Inspiron 9300 with go6800.

911carreras5ga.jpg

gallardo9id.jpg

Busted... I hate those stupid spike strips!!!

busted0bo.jpg

Currently using this rag...not my favorite but it runs OK, working on getting the Cayman...
nfsmwsupra8jv.jpg

Image compressed and resized so as not to be rude to others...

uberwrx29fq.jpg

uberwrx6ar.jpg

yea it got busted once i fucked up coming over a hill at 210 and didnt see the spike strip :mad:

I got to figure out how to get better screen shots and show more pertinent info...

0mega said:
its EAs way of "giving back" to those of us who bought/downloaded i guess... theres a bunch of people who do that with their games, the original perfect dark had bonuses for tie ins with the GB version of the game :)
Or, if you get the "Black Edition", there are three races for 10k each... giving you enough money to get one of the first three cars: Fiat Punto, Lexus IS300, or Chevy Cobalt. As I showed earlier, I went with the IS as well. Though my garage has expanded a bit:

I changed the looks of the stock IS300 a bit, but I'd still consider it a 'sleeper'. And it's still my Primary for racing. Only time I've not used it was against the Evo Blacklister...
SorceCar01.JPG

Got this from #15 on the Blacklist, I change the body/rim paint color every so often based on my mood. Plus, I jacked up the handling on it so it turns like a champ. That and strapped Nitrous on it with the setting on the highest for ramming stuff. It's my "Bounty Getter".
SorceCar03.JPG

I use this as an alternate, got it from another Blacklister. I've kept it stock, it's my alternate in case I need one.
SorceCar04.JPG

i need to get vid of my uber WRX smoking the supercars in the game its funny i had it up to 250MPH at one point XD that WRX is also 90% custom preformence parts won off the blacklist races hehe

Nihilanth99 said:
Great work!
Now all you need is the Solberg/Mills sticker on the rear window :p

yea i was trying to make it look as much like the rally car as i could :D WRC FTW

First off is my main"

And since I went for the sleekness on my Supra, I felt itchy with my Porsche:

All black rims are the [H]otness!

Porsche + body kits = NO
im sorry theres just some thing wrong with that in my mind

and rear/mid engine cars + vented hoods = NO
>.< same deal here

Elios said:
Porsche + body kits = NO

>.< same deal here
See, to each his own...I really like the Porsche's, the ones in the last couple posts anyway...I know the black one is a Blacklist car, the above orange and black is really cool I think...good work Dude (y)

Elios said:
Porsche + body kits = NO

>.< same deal here

I do actually agree with you...in real life. However when you want to get your heat level down...you gotsta do what ya gotsta do.

Anyways, the Porsche looked nekked without a body kit. I chose the one that had as minimal ricerism as possible ;)

mluke245 said:
I do actually agree with you...in real life. However when you want to get your heat level down...you gotsta do what ya gotsta do.

Anyways, the Porsche looked nekked without a body kit. I chose the one that had as minimal ricerism as possible ;)
Huh, well, I'm glad many of you don't like the rice look. Personally I like small V8 powered cars, like my real 'vette, here's a pic:

leftsidec4gw.jpg

This car turns mid 13's at over 103 mph and tops out over 150...not bad for a 20 year old chevy...hehe

Sharkzf6 said:
Huh, well, I'm glad many of you don't like the rice look. Personally I like small V8 powered cars, like my real 'vette, here's a pic:

leftsidec4gw.jpg

This car turns mid 13's at over 103 mph and tops out over 150...not bad for a 20 year old chevy...hehe

I want a vette for xmas :(

My ride, currently #3 on the blacklist:
speed20051205120023715rl.jpg

speed20051205120035659ky.jpg

It goes into 6th gear at ~330KM/H (207 MPH), dunno about topspeed, havn't looked at the speedometer after that, it results in a crash removing the eye from the road at that speed :eek:

As a side note I have now tried keyboard, joypads ect, and the BEST controller I have found is a ForceFeedback Joystick, all other controls have poor control...

Terra - Damn this games rocks <<------------addicted ;) *L*

Sharkzf6 said:

leftsidec4gw.jpg

whatever ..thats not in game ...that is definately a pre-rendered shot

err..wait a minute

oops..I thought I was in a PGR3 thread for a minute there

[H]

ThreeDee said:
whatever ..thats not in game ...that is definately a pre-rendered shot

err..wait a minute

oops..I thought I was in a PGR3 thread for a minute there

[H]
Oh, well you could just go to digitalcorvettes.com and check out my picture gallery:

jpsharkgallery

I think you can look at them without registering, not sure. You'll also see the pics of my old '89 ZF 'vette which sadly was totalled about a year ago... :(

Sharkzf6 said:
Oh, well you could just go to digitalcorvettes.com and check out my picture gallery:

jpsharkgallery

I think you can look at them without registering, not sure. You'll also see the pics of my old '89 ZF 'vette which sadly was totalled about a year ago... :(
he was joking. lol, and i got it. all those pgr3 threads were pretty damn funny.

Sharkzf6 said:

jpsharkgallery

go watch the classic "Corvette Summer" and bring that totaled vette back to life!

[H]

Ph0s5ph0L1p1D said:
I Need Help! How Do I Evade Those Level 4 Pursuits!!!
know the area your driving in or get to an area you are familiar with and use the break pursuit or whatever they are called points .. make for open area where you can keep your speed up and not get trapped on tight corners..

my problem is that when I only have one car on my tail and come up to a road block ..I stop and turn around and take out some more cars and tend to get myself in a bind that way

[H]

ThreeDee said:
know the area your driving in or get to an area you are familiar with and use the break pursuit or whatever they are called points .. make for open area where you can keep your speed up and not get trapped on tight corners..

my problem is that when I only have one car on my tail and come up to a road block ..I stop and turn around and take out some more cars and tend to get myself in a bind that way

[H]

just bust threw them just the slow mo thing to give your self time to find the weak point and then hit the NO2 just watch for the spike strips coming over blind hills and curves >.<

Back