Need For Speed Underground 2

Bad_Boy

2[H]4U
woot!

REDWOOD CITY, Calif.-April 23, 2004 - Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: ERTS) today announced the development of Need For Speed™ Underground 2 under the EA GAMES™ brand. Need for Speed Underground 2 is the sequel to Need for Speed™ Underground, which has sold more than five million copies worldwide since its release in November 2003.
:cool:

90% Plastic
5% Crappy Body Mods
2% Neon Lights
3% Shitty Decals

I agree, real cars please.

Originally posted by Triath
90% Plastic
5% Crappy Body Mods
2% Neon Lights
3% Shitty Decals

I agree, real cars please.

it is a street racing game, not grand turismo...
what the hell do you expect?

NFSU was indeed fun ... but i prefer the super cars of older NFS's, i can already drive a honda civic in real life :confused: so i dont need to in a game.

i know..

i want to see some Ferraris, Porsches, Lamborghinis, Cobras, Corvettes, etc etc..

whats a muscle car? OH WAIT THOSE NEVER STREET RACE DO THEY. OH AND THEY ARE REALLY ALOT SLOWER THAN ALL THOSE RICED OUT PIECES OF SHIT THEY HAD IN THAT GAME.

only car that was actually cool in that game was the rx7.

EA please bring me a non rice game. kthxbye

i want to see some Ferraris, Porsches, Lamborghinis, Cobras, Corvettes, etc etc..

...which have little/nothing to do with street racing. You might see the odd Corvette/Porsche, but the rest of that list is pretty unrealistic. Underground racing is dominated by rice-rockets.

Originally posted by WickedAngel
...which have little/nothing to do with street racing. You might see the odd Corvette/Porsche, but the rest of that list is pretty unrealistic. Underground racing is dominated by rice-rockets.

it is obvious you know nothing about street racing.

not that you will see a ferrari or lambo at a street race...but underground racing is not dominated by rice rockets. those are what most people call posers.

I'd like to see some domestics in there (camaro,mustang,vette, and some vintage 60s,70s cars).

If they did some nice cars along with all of the ricers and actually gave you real upgrades with it I would consider purchasing it. The first one was not purchase quality IMO.

Originally posted by WickedAngel
Underground racing is dominated by rice-rockets.
Maybe in Hollywood it is but in real life Domestics dominate. Just food for thought.

Originally posted by Blown 89
Maybe in Hollywood it is but in real life Domestics dominate. Just food for thought.

This depends on where you live. Demographics plays a big role in the "scene"... I'd love to see some domestics in the game as well. Also, more upgrade selection...

Yeah maybe we'll be able to race at more than 3 racing locations this game as well. Taking one location and racing it forwards, backwards, upside down, and inside out, does not count as 4 locations in my book.......and is boring...

Hope they fucking add replays, replay saving, customizable soundtrack and fucking LAN play this time.:mad:

Originally posted by Camaro68
whats a muscle car? OH WAIT THOSE NEVER STREET RACE DO THEY. OH AND THEY ARE REALLY ALOT SLOWER THAN ALL THOSE RICED OUT PIECES OF SHIT THEY HAD IN THAT GAME.

only car that was actually cool in that game was the rx7.

EA please bring me a non rice game. kthxbye

Agreed, Oh and please include the Lightning.

SVT

Originally posted by IceWind
Hope they fucking add replays, replay saving, customizable soundtrack and fucking LAN play this time.:mad:

Yeah, LAN play is a MUST!

Originally posted by drewb99
If they don't have an AE86 this time I will be VERY UNHAPPY.

haha old school. my friend drives one of those.
look just like this

ae86.jpg

...but silver + black (not white + black)

best drifting car eva!

Originally posted by Blown 89

^rofl :p :p :p

I'll buy it only if there are more cars, and a much more in-depth form of tuning and parts. I found the Package 1, 2, 3 w/ sub packages A, B, and C, really really stupid.

Originally posted by Bad_Boy
haha old school. my friend drives one of those.
look just like this

...but silver + black (not white + black)

best drifting car eva!

Nice, have you seen the Initial D anime series?

Originally posted by Bad_Boy
yeah ive seen a few episodes :) good stuff

Yeah, it's the only anime series my friends could get me to watch. I really enjoyed them.

the whole point of this game was to include riced out cars unlike any other game, and i didnt find the game too much fun :/ i quit after the 83rd thing cause it was so fucking hard

Back