Need Help on New Wireless Gaming Headset

Marcdaddy

2[H]4U
Guys ive been pulling my hair out with a set of Corsair 2100 Vengance headset for months and just have given up. Cant get it to work right with 3 different PCs. I keep losing connection for split seconds and its frustrating. Ive tried every fix thats on the Internet so im starting over. My Budget is $150 to $250, what are your suggestions? Ive done some research but always go by what everyone here @ Hard suggests since its the best place for Info :)

Older post but I would personally avoid wireless headphones as you found out. If you need the mic just pickup a set of HyperX Clouds, USB or 3.5mm whatever suits you best. Can't really go wrong there. If you found something since June :p be interested to hear what you went with.

I second the advice. I have a Bluetooth wireless headset and find it frustrating to use. There are way too many games that just don't work well with the technology, at all. Dead Island and Doom are two that come to mind. To get any sound I had to do weird things like set my default output device to a nonexistent speaker and then turn on recording, and set the wireless headset as my listening device. Think I'm kidding, right? It can't be that bad??? No, I'm not kidding and it is that bad. I haven't even gotten into the dropouts, or the disconnects after hours of use because my PC thinks the headset is idle. It has been such a fiasco that I will never buy an unwired headset again. As I type this, I am in fact wearing a wired logitech headset. A 10' wired head set is vastly superior to wireless, in every way.

Back