Need help with dvd stuff...

Tech_Pro

Limp Gawd
ok... i've been STRUGGLING! on copying dvd's and backing them up! i'm ALMOST THERE!! WOOHOO... but the Video_TS and Audio_TS is in my way... (Evil bastards) anyways. i wanted to make a back up of the movie "Elecktra" for personally reasons haha. anyways, i used DVD Shrink... great software... but i made 2 files audio/video_TS how do i combine (there is nothing in Audio_TS) but how do i combine everythign to make it a single movie again? what FREEware do i need?

The auido_TS folder is always empty. You put all your .vob and .ifo files in the VIDEO_TS folder only.

All you have to do is use Nero to burn a Video DVD. Just copy all the files from the Video_TS directory to the Video_TS of the DVD and burn. You have your movie. You could also enable "Burning with Nero" in DVDShrink and have it do all your burning for you...

all i want to do is make it a watchable movie on my PC. now its all cut up in all these parts.... how do i make it like a .avi? or DIVX? or something that i can watch the movie with?

Do a google for Gordian Knot. Once you get it installed, prepare to screw it up the first couple of times.

Back