Need help with new buiild

Nimrod

Limp Gawd
Alright I just need help with picking some parts the price doesn't include monitor, keyboard, mouse, windows, or case

I kind of have what cpu I want to use in mind as I've read nothing but good things about the i5 2500k but other than that not sure what I want to get so a little help would be appreciated

1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Web browsing, watching movies, and light gaming
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
Don't have a set price but would like to stay anywhere from 500-750
3) Which country do you live in? If the U.S, please tell us the state and city if possible.
Ohio
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. The word
"Everything" is not a valid answer. Please list out all the parts you'll need.
Cpu, Mobo, Ram, Video card, Power Supply, Hard drive
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
Already have a case
6) Will you be overclocking?
No
7) What is the max resolution of your monitor? What size is it?
Don't have one yet but plan on going no bigger than a 24
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
Next weekend
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? USB 3.0? SATA 6Gb/s? eSATA? Onboard video (as a backup or main GPU)? etc.
I Don't need Raid or Crossfire/Sli
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? Is it 32bit or 64bit?
Yes

Do you live near a physical Fry's or Micro Center store? Do you have a local mom-and-pop store near you?

Which specific case are you reusing? Which version of Windows do you have?

Are you buying the monitor at the same time as the rest of this build?

Define "light gaming" for us... which games do you play? At what level of visual quality?

Are you watching HD (720p/1080p) videos? Do you want to play back Blu-ray movies?

No I don't I plan on ordering from newegg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156078 using that as a case and Windows 7 64 bit

I'm buying a monitor at the same time but that isn't included in the price budget that I listed

Light gaming I just mean if I want to play a game then I'll be able to play it I'm not real picky and it doesn't have to be the highest settings

I want to be able to playback blu-ray movies

How does this look

Intel Core i5-2500K
Patriot Signature 8GB (2 x 4GB)
EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti
ASUS P8Z68-V LX
Antec High Current Gamer Series 620W

Back