Need help.

TeeJay88

Limp Gawd
Can you guys recommend me a cheap audio selector. The thing is i need it to be backwards from a typical audio selector as i need 1 source and 3-4 outputs.

In that case, it may be easiest to grab an A/V switcher. I spent 20 minutes looking for just an audio one and had no luck. I did find this though. Just ignore the video jacks.

I'm a bit curious, what are you outputting with RCA to?

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Its nothing fancy, its just that i have my speakers, my head phones for movies and music when the gf is trying to sleep, and my gaming headphones. and RCA seems like the only solution, and i didnt want have people trying to help me go out and search for a 3.5mm audio jack that was cheaply priced

What you folks posted in the second link might just be perfect, im was gonna route the mic audio through the video.Although i may end up building my own, but so for i can only come up with a 2 audio solution. using a double poll, double throw switch,

So are you trying to switch between your speakers/headphones? What kind of speakers/headphones do you have?

If I understand this correctly, you are trying to connect 2 pairs of headphones and a set of speakers to your computer? If that is the case, I can honestly say I have no clue how you intend to pull it off with an RCA switch. Before you go buy that splitter, would you mind explaining what your plans are (in detail)?

For speakers i believe i have an older series of JBL Northbridge bookshelves, headphones i have some shitty logitech/mic set, and i have steel series/icemat for my prefered audio enjoyment.

Now what i have is a 2 3.5mm jack to RCA(Audio/Mic) coming from my pc going to audio input, and then going into selector are speakers,icemat,gaming headphones/mic. the mic will be routed through the unused video channel. But what im also going to do is route the audio cables coming from my Main rig and my server into a 4-input 1-output audio selector. Incase i have to do maintence on my main rig and still want to listen to music.

Back