Need modder's mesh? Found a "Lowe's" alternative!

Could the pic be any bigger? I am on 10MBit, and it still took over 30 secs to load!!!!

Lowe's carries gutter guard. See if they have it in aluminum.

But less expensive than ordering online. Shipping kills online prices, though the online stuff looks much better than this.

SarverSystems said:
Could the pic be any bigger? I am on 10MBit, and it still took over 30 secs to load!!!!

Lowe's carries gutter guard. See if they have it in aluminum.

nope; in fact, every time someone downloads it, the internet stops until the d/l is complete!!

but i thought some people might be interested in my find, and i couldn't contain my excitement

Check any local home improvement stores you have nearby. At my local Sutherland's, I found a 36" square sheet of pierced aluminum for ~$18. That's 9 square feet of similar material, for $2 a square foot......and I don't have to wait for shipping, or be stuck with buying smaller 2'x1' pieces! :)

The best part was, I used about 2/3 of it to repair my screen door, then had the remainder for doing mods! ;)

I know you guys aren't hugely picky about finding hex perf (rather something that looks close enough to it) but for the love of god don't associate it with the decorative gardening/screendoor junk the hardware stores sell.

That patch is a pretty good match though.

There's places that sell perf all over the place, it's not as simple as home depot but it's not much harder either.

Back