Need pak004.pk4 !!!!!!

[em]HEAT

Limp Gawd
I finaly found my missing Disk 3 from Doom III, trying t install but it seems that I've damaged my disk. I get errors when trying to install. The pak004.pk4 located on disk 3 is corrupt, so if anyone here has the game can I get you to just copy that file to a floder, zip it up, upload it somewhere for me to download I'd really appreciate it. I never got a chace to see what doom looked like in SLI, please help.

Try installing from another drive. It isn't necessarily your disks fault. My Doom3 kept getting errors when i tried installing from my DVD drive. But it works ok when i tried installing from my CD-Writer :p

Im gonna go ahead and say that file is probably huge, I doubt anyone is going to be willing to upload it for you. You may want to contact ID and see if they can send you a replacement disk.

Hah, those pak files are like 600MB IIRC.

Let me email you the file. :p

inotocracy said:
Im gonna go ahead and say that file is probably huge, I doubt anyone is going to be willing to upload it for you. You may want to contact ID and see if they can send you a replacement disk.

I'm sure you could find it if you really tried.

Your going to continue to get this error.

Extra Disc 1, 2 and 3 onto your HD somewhere. Take the pak files from Disc 2 and 3 and put them into Disc one, putting them in the directories they were originally in off of Disc 2 and 3. Then just install the game from your HD. Also if you'd like you can put that onto a DVD and then you'd have all 3 discs on 1 DVD.

I used to get that issue until I did those steps. Good luck and let us know what works for you.

Komataguri said:
I'm sure you could find it if you really tried.

I'm sure he could as well, I'm talking legally though. Not many people would be willing to devote their bandwidth and time to upload a huge file to an anonymous person.

[BB] Rick James said:
Your going to continue to get this error.

Extra Disc 1, 2 and 3 onto your HD somewhere. Take the pak files from Disc 2 and 3 and put them into Disc one, putting them in the directories they were originally in off of Disc 2 and 3. Then just install the game from your HD. Also if you'd like you can put that onto a DVD and then you'd have all 3 discs on 1 DVD.

I used to get that issue until I did those steps. Good luck and let us know what works for you.

Easiest and quickest way is what I described above ^^

inotocracy said:
I'm sure he could as well, I'm talking legally though. Not many people would be willing to devote their bandwidth and time to upload a huge file to an anonymous person.

..yeah ..not for legal reasons anyways ... :eek:

Back