Need some help with my Evo

SoulCreatr

Limp Gawd
So I just switched to the evo from my Pre and so far I am pretty happy with it. However, my google calendar will not sync with the evo :mad:
I went to my gmail account on my desktop and added a friend's calendar, and it showed up right away on there. I then went to my evo and made sure it was set to sync the calendar of that gmail account under the Accounts & Sync section. Then I loaded the calendar and made sure it saw the added gmail calendar, and it showed up with a check by it. However, no events were shown on the evo calendar. I have tried a hard reset and I get the same results. The last entries in the calendar I need to add are in mid-May. Would the calendar just not show them for some reason? It seems to back log the US holidays calendar when I turn that on though....

Other than this and the seemingly slow gmail push, I love the phone. Unfortunately, the google calendar is a deal breaker if I cannot get it to sync. Please help!

So I just switched to the evo from my Pre and so far I am pretty happy with it. However, my google calendar will not sync with the evo :mad:
I went to my gmail account on my desktop and added a friend's calendar, and it showed up right away on there. I then went to my evo and made sure it was set to sync the calendar of that gmail account under the Accounts & Sync section. Then I loaded the calendar and made sure it saw the added gmail calendar, and it showed up with a check by it. However, no events were shown on the evo calendar. I have tried a hard reset and I get the same results. The last entries in the calendar I need to add are in mid-May. Would the calendar just not show them for some reason? It seems to back log the US holidays calendar when I turn that on though....

Other than this and the seemingly slow gmail push, I love the phone. Unfortunately, the google calendar is a deal breaker if I cannot get it to sync. Please help!

Dealbreaker? Call Sprint or HTC... I have a Evo but have no idea what to suggest.

try going to a sprint corporate store. they can show you how to do it

very helpful people!

Perhaps delete the Google account, the calendar events on the Evo, and start over by adding it again.

Back