Need some help with UT2004 mods please

I've never done anything with mods in any game before. So this is all new to me, i'm not so much interested in new game modes as i am new maps. For example, on the very first unreal tournament there was the one where it had no gravity and you could hop from building to building through space, it is still my favorite UT map of all time and i thought maybe somebody had made it work on 04 and i could download it as a mod. Any help would be appreciated

thanks

Yeah, the "giant" and "low grav" maps in UT made for some superb gameplay. From time to time I'll go back and play UT just because no one has ever come as close to that perfect feel that UT and it's mods had. I have yet to see any mods for 2K4 that come close enough for me.

Makave7i Tha Don said:
For example, on the very first unreal tournament there was the one where it had no gravity and you could hop from building to building through space ....

Um they remade that map you know, its called DM-Morpheus3.

hey what do ya know, they really did remake it. I never even noticed it in the list of maps on 04. The feel isn't quite as good as the originals was. But it's still fun as hell

Back