Need Stalker Saves! Help?

Dethman

[H]ard|Gawd
*spoilers i guess :confused:*

Hey, I posted a little while ago about this problem i have on stalker

I saved in a spot its impossible to survive, and my last save is at the beginning of the game

Can anyone send me a save where they are either in Wild Territory or the Bar, and they have to give the documents to the bartender, He gives you a key, and you need to go find the other?...

I believe that is enough description...its pretty early in the game still, but it would be really nice if i didn't have to start the game over

Thanks

yea i did...he gave me the idea to ask for a save file

But when Pm'ed, never got a response..

Isn't there an invincibility code you can use to get out of your "impossible to live" section? Seems more efficient then getting a save game from someone.

Are you still only on the first area? The game is supposed to do autosaves as you jump between areas.

yea, the problem is, im bleeding heavily and have like 40 health, and then I die

I didnt know that bleeding would rape my health that bad, but i saved because I just killed a bunch of dudes

then i wobble to a new area desperately looking for bandages or health, and it auto saves...then i die like 3 seconds later

I looked for a god mode code, and didnt find anything

I don't know if you can do this without having a mod installed first, but you could go into actor.ltx, in the [actor_condition] key, and change bleeding_v to 0 or lower it.

Odd how bleeding never effected me much, usually it takes couple seconds to stop it automatically.You can also change the difficulty in options.

Odd how bleeding never effected me much, usually it takes couple seconds to stop it automatically.You can also change the difficulty in options.

Besides bandages are everywhere. When you get some artifacts that reduce bleeding you will only start when you get very injured.

Besides bandages are everywhere. When you get some artifacts that reduce bleeding you will only start when you get very injured.

stopping bleeding is key to survival with the OL mod.

stopping bleeding is key to survival with the OL mod.

I've only ever played Oblivion Lost. It's pretty easy to carry around bandages or find artifacts that stop bleeding. I havn't had any major problems.

Back