Need to get rid of this stuff All offers WILL be taken! First come first served!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guam_Guy

Weaksauce
MSI KT880 Skt 754 Mobo w/XP Athlon 3000+: 50.00
DSC00919.jpg

DSC00918.jpg

DSC00914.jpg

ATI Radeon Pro 9800 128M w/Arctic Cooling VGA Silencer Rev.2: 60.00
DSC00932.jpg

DSC00933.jpg

DSC00934.jpg

P4 1.8A: 30.00
DSC00925.jpg

DSC00922.jpg

ATI Radeon Pro 9600 128M: 30.00
DSC00928.jpg

DSC00929.jpg

ATX 300W Power Supply: 10.00
Pics upon request!
P4 OEM HSF: 5.00
DSC00926.jpg

Samsung CDRW 40-12-40 Model SW-240: 5.00
Pics upon request!

Prices do not include shipping. I will ship USPS or UPS, take your pick. Shipping should not be anymore than 10.00 for the big stuff and 5.00 for the little stuff. I am not looking for any trades, I am moving soon and do not want to take any of this stuff with me. Prices are just very negotiable. Pay-Pal only please!

No wonder you sold everything $20-30 less than everyone else :D(except burner/cooler). Nice prices.

Another member is offering me alot more money. I hope you understand. Please give me a call ASAP!

That was the reason :p.

resident37214 said:
Another member is offering me alot more money. I hope you understand. Please give me a call ASAP!

So you're buying it to sell it at a higher cost? whatever...

MrFace said:
So you're buying it to sell it at a higher cost? whatever...

No, it appears that Guam_Guy was taking bids on it and took the highest instead of selling at his asking price... not against the rules (since he didn't ask for bids) but still not worth good trader status.

five-by-five said:
No, it appears that Guam_Guy was taking bids on it and took the highest instead of selling at his asking price... not against the rules (since he didn't ask for bids) but still not worth good trader status.
Agreed.

five-by-five said:

Ah, I missed the invisible quotations :)

incorrect, I did not put out a price, so it's not bidding

second, i was one of the first, if not the first, to offer to take everything

third, I paid promptly and quickly

It's first come first serve in a sense because of the above two reasons. No hard feelings. :)

If you had called I would have probably given the deal to you, but since you replied with, "Heh, just sell to him." I PM'd him and let him know it was all his. You jump to a judgment of "not worth good trader status" C'mon man grow up. Next time you want to quote a Private Message, quote your replies also! Mods please lock this thread.

resident37214 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back