Need To Go Sale, Watercooling Radiators, 2x1gb Crucial Ballistix, 2x2gb Notebook DDR2

ak47is1337

Limp Gawd
Got some stuff right now that needs to go. Prices are negotiable, all prices do not include shipping so please keep that in consideration.

2x2gb G.Skill DDR2-533SOLD

2x1gb Crucial Ballistix Tracers DDR2-1066 with LED lightsSOLD

Broken 7900gt, displays picture but it is very pixelated. Would be great to practice your soldering skills on, or to harvest the Zalman cooler.SOLD

Simple homemade dual black heatercore. Has large custom 1/2" barbs and is painted black - $10

Shrouded double heatercore - has custom acrylic shroud with dual Delta fans. Painted blue - $20

Remember, prices are negotiable but I am already undercutting myself quite significantly here guys, so please be reasonable and no low-balls.

Last edited:
Laptop ram is pending, watercooling items need to go, willing to negotiate big time to get rid of them too so PM me if you even a little interested.

Bump. Requested a refund for my purchase of 2x1gb crucial ram. Seller didn't mention damage to ram and doesn't provide legitimate shipment info.
I'm going to keep in touch with this fellow member.

He has delt with the Mod (Crosshairs) here before though so maybe that was just some misunderstanding.
Thread here

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to keep in touch with this fellow member.

He has delt with the Mod (Crosshairs) here before though so maybe that was just some misunderstanding.
Thread here

I have had 2 deals with him, ......thats the extent of my involvement with this.

Please keep this post on topic and if there are any problems post it in TTT, not in here

got my laptop ram a few days ago and its running just fine. any update on those tracers?

Back