Needing Sony Digi

NotSoSimple

[H]F Junkie
Went out on a friends boat this weekend and while bailing out the water my camera and my girlfriends got wet. I took mine apart but it just says 'Access' and wont me take picture 99% of the time. The other time it wont focus or take a picture.

So im looking for a good camera, 4+ MP, compact, uses Memory Stick Pro, or Pro Duo. Should I move this thread to GM?

I just recently got this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16830179052
It's pretty nice...compact, good photo quality, and very long battery life. If you wish to spend a little less, there is the DSC-W30 (same camera with a smaller screen, a little more battery life, and it uses a normal usb cable). You can even take 640x480 movies at 30fps with it...go to a retail store and try it out.

Some stores still have the Sony DSC-P200 which is a 7MP camera that is very nice.

Haha I use my camera outdoors probobly 95% of the time. Already bought a camera though. Wish I woulda seen that one earlier. Oh well, so far mine has been good to me.

Back