Nero Ultra 6.3 at Outpost

Wharf_Rat

[H]ard|Gawd
I don't know if it is a pricing mistake or how long it will last, but outpost has Nero Ultra 6.3 Retail listed for 49.99 + shipping.

This is the cheapest I have seen for a while for the full dealio, not the OEM Express... There is also a 20.00 competitive upgrade rebate too with a postmark date of 01/2005, so it gives ya some time to find the manual cover from one of the products they ask for...

Just FYI: that's what I paid for the download version awhile ago. If you have a previous version -- including the OEM versions that come free with many burners -- you qualify for the $49 upgrade price for the download version. There is no difference between the retail and download versions of the software. In fact, the CD itself is useless as soon as you buy it, because the version online will always be newer -- so you'll wind up downloading and installing the exact same thing you would have downloaded and installed if you had purchased the D/L version. ;)

Nice tip, I didnt have a prior version so I got lucky to see them post it at 49.99.
My card hasnt been charged yet, so I hope they dont cancel it.

I checked today and it is back at 99.99.

Just got to find a manual cover before 01/05 to get the 20.00 rebate, to make it 29.99.

Back