Netgear WPN824 Wireless Mimo Router, Case/Mobo, PSU!

Will ship to US only. I prefer PayPal but I also accept cash, personal checks, and money orders. Don't be afraid to PM me if you have a question. Also feel free to ask for more pictures of anything, it is not a problem. Bumps are always appreciated if you look! All of these items are from a smoke-free home and have been well cared for.

FS: Netgear WPN824 Wireless MIMO Rangemax Router
Price: PENDING to Ev1
- 10x more speed and 10x more coverage than Wireless-G (108mbps)
- 7 internal antennas scan for strongest signal path and adjusts to interference
- MIMO (Multi-In, Multi-Out) technology boosts network performance with up to 10x the speed and 10x the coverage of Wireless-G
- High speed connections with virtually no dead spots
Used for about 2 weeks, but had to get the Vonage wireless router for my setup. Set this router up, worked great. Comes with everything original package does, router, cd, ethernet cable, power adapter, paperwork. Guaranteed to work perfectly, very easy to set up and use.
Pic:

FS: Microsoft Wireless Base Station MN-500
Price: $20 shipped
Have used for almost 2 years, this is Wireless B only, don't think it supports G. This is only for the base station pictured (the larger one). Works fine for a home network, comes with all hardware, software, cables, manuals. Easy to configure on XP/2000 and should have no problems. Also can include one ethernet cable if needed.
Pics:

FS: Giga-byte GA-8IPE1000 Pro-G Motherboard
Price: $70 shipped
Link: hxxp://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=1571
Can be seen in various pictures, great motherboard, includes original box with most of the original accessories and cd's. Works great, can include cables and anything else needed. Any additional questions feel free to ask me. Would prefer to ship with case, will lower price considerably for the bundle!
Pic:

FS: Thermaltake Silent Purepower W0014RU 480W Power Supply
Price: $45 shipped
Newegg link: hxxp://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817153007
Not an exact link, but very close to my PSU. All cables are sleeved and this PSU has tons of connectors, you will never need more. No fan control knobs, never got any for some reason. Can include zip ties for cable management if needed. Also has 2 SATA power connectors which is handy.
From google:
Model
Brand Thermaltake
Model W0014RU
Series Silent Purepower
SPEC
Type ATX
Maximum Power 480W
Fans 2
PFC No
Main Connector 20-Pin
Dual +12V No
SLI Support No
Modular Cabling Support No
Power Good Signal 100-500ms
Hold-up Time 16ms min.
Over Voltage Protection +5V trip point < +6.8V
+3.3V trip point < +4.5V
+12V trip point <+15.6V
Input Voltage 115/230 V
Input Frequency Range 50/60Hz
Input Current 10A @ 115V, 5A @ 230V
Output +3.3V@30A; +5V@40A; [email protected]; +12V@18A; [email protected]; +5VSB@2A
Features
Connectors 1 x Main connector (20 pin)
1 x 12V (P4)
9x peripheral
2 x SATA
2 x Floppy

FS: Raidmax Case (Full Tower)
Price: $70 shipped (shipping will be expensive..)
See pics, don't remember what this case was called, can't find on any websites. It was $120 when I bought it from newegg, prices are above. Great case, tons of room, no problems ever. Has room for 6 case fans, 2 exhaust, one fan on top, one on side window, two in front for intake which blow on hard drives. Also can hold 4 cd-rom size drives and 2 floppy size drives, and room for 5 hard drives on the rack. Only one fan in front right now, don't have another (thin fans). Will include the 5 case fans that are in there, which are good quality. Would prefer to ship with mobo, will lower price considerably for both!
Pic:

Heat: h**p://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=29995 (23-0 under Deftones290)
eBay: (42 under Element45654)
Contact me at [email protected]
Thanks for looking, and bumps are appreciated!

Payment sent the other day, the payment had a delay but it is now paid for via paypal :)
Thankyou for your patience deftones and I cannot wait for this sweet router to arrive!

Back