New 939 Mob needed

I do not plan to have 2 video cards no SLI for me, so my question is, what would be the best mobo for a 3700+? I am a gamer but 1 card will be ok for me.
if you need more info let me know and thanks for the help.

jawshuwa

Do you plan on overclocking? Are things like onboard audio, dual lan, pcie and raid important? Also what is your budget?
The dfi ultra d/dr are great boards, as is the asus a8n32....it all depends on what features you want.

I'll recommend the DFI Infinity Ultra. I got the SLI version last thursday, and it has no problems running a HTT of 300. Currently my Opty 165 is running at 2.4Ghz and I've not even tried.

If you're thinking about the Ultra-D, but don't need the yellow cable, consider this board.

I haven't used that particular board but I use Asus quite a bit, most all of their products are very solid. Tell us how you like it once you get it up and running!

benamaster said:
I haven't used that particular board but I use Asus quite a bit, most all of their products are very solid. Tell us how you like it once you get it up and running!

OH yes, this is going to be my first real biuld, I will be posting a nice write-up about it prolly along with some pics once it is complete. I should be getting all the parts around wednesday-thursday and doing the biuld over the weekend.

Back