New A8N-SLI Bios!

Talonz

2[H]4U
Beta BIOS 1604 is out, but there are no release notes... It was updated in March 07, so this is really new!

The BIOS i have on my board is 1014 which was apparently updated on 11/25/2005 (according to CPU-Z).

Does anyone know what the new bios brings?

I'm running a beta version 1805 on my a8n-sli deluxe, but its dated from November of 2006.

I can't seem to find this 1604 bios your speaking of on the Asus website. Link it please.

I went ahead and updated it.

I didn't notice any real changes at all. I still can't use a 266 memory divider with a 300FSB with this ram @ 2.9v (still stuck at 200).

The actual date in the BIOS is 6/06, not 3/07. It gave me a verification error when I updated the BIOS using ASUS's utility, but it seems to have flashed fine.

The 1805 killed my resume from sleep in Vista. went back to 1016

I didn't notice any real changes at all. I still can't use a 266 memory divider with a 300FSB with this ram @ 2.9v (still stuck at 200).

The actual date in the BIOS is 6/06, not 3/07. It gave me a verification error when I updated the BIOS using ASUS's utility, but it seems to have flashed fine.

I think it was released as a beta in 6/06 it looks like it just got released as "official" on the 4th of this month. Anybody else have any thing else to say about it? Im gonna be upgrading to an opty 170 or even 185.

Same thing happened to me. I still have not found out what has changed with this BIOS.

Same thing happened to me. I still have not found out what has changed with this BIOS.

Me either, all there is in the text file that comes with it is

"1. Fixed Silicon 3114 RAID mode fail when using ASUS EN7950GX2 PCIE VGA Card."

Woop de doo..

Back