New Bioshock footage

Lookin' good, even though the use of plasmids seems a little extensive. The bio-powers thing isn't my cup of tea, but I'm still dying to play this.

this game is going to conflict with my LOTRO playing time.. lol.

edit: watch with some creepy/cool music in the background.. I used seme track from Fluke Risotto.. seemed to suit the mood well. :)

Very cool !
Although I watched less than half of it. I don't want to spoil it. :D

The video shows that there's more aciton than was let on in the previous videos of this game. Something to look forward to! Going on my pre-order list.

it looks great

dont think ill buy it though... too creepy for me and I agree with the guy who said it seemed like serious sam

This game looks amazing. This is definitely another game, along with Crysis, that I'll buy for sure.

This looks good but all the trailers feel completely gimped because it's overwhealmingly obvious the control method is a console controler. The fixed rotation speed and the complete inability of the person playing it to aim quickly accurately makes the videos reek of console which as a PC gamer is a bit upsetting, it makes the combat look extremely akward when on the PC it probably wont be.

I don't know why, but it's incredibly irritating, kinda like one of those dreams where your movement is somehow restricted like you can only move really slowly or it feels like you're moving through thick treacle, it makes me want to get up, sprint around the room and sit back down again :p

One thing that bothers me is that there's a part in the demo that has those flying things that look like the manhacks in HL2, and right after that there's a fixed turret like the ones in HL2. But the game does look amazing, I love the part where that huge thing smashes into the glass and all the water starts pouring in, I just thought in my mind "Wow, I'd be pretty pist"

I'd love to see the interface, though I am sure it will be butchered to be console-friendly. :rolleyes:

Looks like Prey with water.
meh.....
have to wait for the reviews.
comes out in mid-August.

I'm looking forward to a more hi-res trailer.. this game uses the U3 engine, so I am sure it will look nice, but I want to see how sharp the model detail is..

It just keeps looking better and better. BioShock is firmly planted in my top 3 "must play and lose all contact with the outside world" games of 2007.

Hellgate: London
Crysis
BioShock

This looks good but all the trailers feel completely gimped because it's overwhealmingly obvious the control method is a console controler. The fixed rotation speed and the complete inability of the person playing it to aim quickly accurately makes the videos reek of console which as a PC gamer is a bit upsetting, it makes the combat look extremely akward when on the PC it probably wont be.

I don't know why, but it's incredibly irritating, kinda like one of those dreams where your movement is somehow restricted like you can only move really slowly or it feels like you're moving through thick treacle, it makes me want to get up, sprint around the room and sit back down again :p

This seems so familiar... hmm....

They always have noobs play the video game trailers. This isn't the first time. The first HL2 trailers even suffered from this. It's not using a gamepad that's doing this, even if this is from the 360 version or not. Fixed rotation speed never happens on gamepads either. It's called someone who doesn't know how to use the mouse / gamepad.

Back