New Case :)

MattWeb

Limp Gawd
I bought a new case on friday for the wifes computer plus some other odds and ends. After a bout with a stick of RAM things are running well now. :cool:

Even though it pissed me off I feel a great sense of pride when looking at it now.

pict25461.jpg

pict25441.jpg

pict25411.jpg

The firt case I ever bought was a Chenming Dragon. It was a good case, but once I bought a Lian-Li, I can't buy anything that isn't up to par with Lian-Li's quality. Coolermaster happens to be one of the few manufacturers I'll buy from. Nice case btw ;D

roachm said:
The firt case I ever bought was a Chenming Dragon. It was a good case, but once I bought a Lian-Li, I can't buy anything that isn't up to par with Lian-Li's quality. Coolermaster happens to be one of the few manufacturers I'll buy from. Nice case btw ;D
thanks, :cool:

I did look at a Lian-Li super LAN boy (I think) but it was just not very fitting for the wife. She likes things simple and plain. I think she'll be happy with it just as soon as I figure out this damn boot issue though. :mad:

MattWeb said:
thanks, :cool:

I did look at a Lian-Li super LAN boy (I think) but it was just not very fitting for the wife. She likes things simple and plain. I think she'll be happy with it just as soon as I figure out this damn boot issue though. :mad:

The Super Lan Boy is an Antec case.

Lian Li's cases are the ones that are coded. VXXX ... PXX .. and so on.

mohammedtaha said:
The Super Lan Boy is an Antec case.

Lian Li's cases are the ones that are coded. VXXX ... PXX .. and so on.
:p oops, brain fart.

Yeah it was the Antec I saw and didnt like. For some reason I was thinking it was a Lian-Li. :confused:

Either way, I'm happy with what we got. :cool:

MattWeb said:
:p oops, brain fart.

Yeah it was the Antec I saw and didnt like. For some reason I was thinking it was a Lian-Li. :confused:

Either way, I'm happy with what we got. :cool:

That's good to hear ..

There are only 2 manufacturers and 1 case I would consider for Mid-tower and full tower.

CM, LL or P180 (Antec)

ugh, i was hoping for a 120mm intake, im thinkin about picking up this case, thanks for the info mohammedtaha

mohammedtaha said:
That's good to hear ..

There are only 2 manufacturers and 1 case I would consider for Mid-tower and full tower.

CM, LL or P180 (Antec)
P180 :cool:

That's what I'll be picking up just a soon as I finish throwing money at the wifes. :rolleyes:

Ohh well, It's just money and I'm having fun in the process. :D

N H O said:
ugh, i was hoping for a 120mm intake, im thinkin about picking up this case, thanks for the info mohammedtaha
yeah, just an 80mm LED fan I had left over (replaced the stock non-lighted one). I was going to pick up a 120mm and try to fit it in there but after looking at my temps so far I dont really think it will need it. Well see what happens after I pick up the new MOBO and CPU this weekend though. :eek:

MattWeb said:
yeah, just an 80mm LED fan I had left over (replaced the stock non-lighted one). I was going to pick up a 120mm and try to fit it in there but after looking at my temps so far I dont really think it will need it. Well see what happens after I pick up the new MOBO and CPU this weekend though. :eek:
is there anyway to fit a 120mm up in the front?

N H O said:
is there anyway to fit a 120mm up in the front?
I really dont think it will work without a lot of fabricating due to the fact the fan sits in front of the HDD's. In between the racks in which they mount. So probably not. I'll check tomorrow morning anyways though. :cool:

Ok, I finally said no more screwing around with the Celeron D and upgraded to the P4 2.8 yesterday. Got her all hooked up and OC to 3.01 at a 35c idle.I still need to stress test her and get some real #'s but hot damn this thing is so much faster :eek:. Best upgrade yet :D

I think I may becoming addicted to this shiat. :(

Back